• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sol Campbell (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lee1001

Established Member
Campbell won't go. Simple as that.

Sol's a gooner tra la la la!! Sol's a gooner tra la la la!!

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
JazzG said:
I think if he was not signing and he only has 1 year on his contract we would of sold him, unless he plans to leave us for free. But he would never do that, right? :eek:ops:

lol. You know Sol's not like that. Its hard to believe that Sol's going to turn 30 next month. He's given Arsenal the best years of his career.

calvinngai88

Juventus is selling Montero, Iuliano and Tudor. Capello's finding replacements for his old defence, including Thuram. Zambrotta will be the only one left. Zebina has joined from Roma, with Emerson as DMC. Juventus failed to bid for Bayern's Kuffour, and turned to Campbell. Lazio's Oddo is being chased to replace the ageing Thuram.

In my own opinion, I don't think Campbell will sign for Juventus. He loves it at Arsenal. Currently, he's also out injured with an Archilles injury, quite severe to even go for a medical. And he'll only be back to fitness till mid-September, and that will already be after the transfer deadline, end of August.

Mark

Established Member
Yeah they need defenders, but this is just media BS. As soon as the Vieira thing ends, it's Sol who's leaving. Once he signs his new contract with us it will be someone else. It's just boring.

Split

GoonerGurjit said:
JazzG said:
I think if he was not signing and he only has 1 year on his contract we would of sold him, unless he plans to leave us for free. But he would never do that, right? :eek:ops:

lol. You know Sol's not like that. Its hard to believe that Sol's going to turn 30 next month. He's given Arsenal the best years of his career.

He did it to Sp**s why wouldn't he do it to arsenal??

I'll tell you why...

cos Sp**s are sh*t and Arsenal are the muts nuts!

That's why!

siddharth

Money plays a big big part in modern day football so i won't be surprised if campbell abandoned the boat. From now on i'm not going to believe all this "love for the club" thing from the players even if they are homegrown products and i won't even bet on Henry sticking with Arsenal.I wouldn't be surprised if henry or reyes left next summer.

Talking about campbell i can't see him going to juventus especially after their 2-2 draw with djugardens at Turin which leaves the swedish side in pole position to make it into the group stages., i.e no Champions League football for Juventus !!! :D

If Campbell leaves get Fabricio Coloccini and Triaonas Dellas. :p

Soler

Established Member
siddharth said:
i won't even bet on Henry sticking with Arsenal.I wouldn't be surprised if henry or reyes left next summer.

:roll:. Henry isn't going anywhere, and neither is Reyes. They both have no desire to play for Real Madrid and we will not sell to Chelsea, so they're going nowhere.

Henry will retire at Arsenal.

jacc_7_1

what is going to happen to our defence if campbell leaves?
hmm... that will leave a big hole to fill
lets hope wenger can persuade campbell to stay just as he did to paddy

TRUE GUNNER

GOD why do you listen to sh*t all the time he is going no where, David Dein said hes on the verge of a new contract.

Do you lot listen to everything the newspapers/sky say?

WAKE up no one is leaving.

A

Anonymous

They'd offer him more money, but I doubt anything will become of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom