• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sol Campbell (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC Emirates

my source has informed me that he is likely to move to Fenerbache. Both clubs have agreed terms, but Sol is still deciding over the personnel terms. A stumbling block was Sol's contract. Fenerbache thought that the '60'000 a week Sol demanded was too much, so they asked if Arsenal pay a percentage of his wages! I no, its crazy, its as if hes going out on loan. AC Milan are also interested, as a replacement for Japp Stam, but for some reason Sol has weridly put his sights on a move to Turkey over italy.Bizzare man. Nothing suprises me with Sol anymore.

Also, according to my source, Wenger and Sol are on barely speaking terms. It all started after the FA Cup final last season. Sol was furious he was dropped for some 20 year old rookie! Wenger tried to sell Campbell to Newcastle, but they already had enough problems with injury prone defenders such as Woodgate so they polttely declined.Also, Sol himself wasnt too keen on a move so up north, as hes a london boy.

Throughtout last season, Wenger and Sol were getting on ok, nothing amazing, but kept a professional realtionship, Sol was clearly still upset from loosing his place in the FA cup final. When Sol screwed up against West Ham, Wenger sympaised with him, and gave him the benefit of the doubt. Wenger gave the green light for Sol to go to Beligium for a few days to sort out his 'problems'. Sol was expected to play against Bolton 10 days later, but ruled himself out with a mysterious injury.Wenger was furious.And apparently they had a massive row. Their relationship hasnt been the same since, hence why Sol wants to leave, and Wenger wants to sell him. My source further states that if it wasnt for the world cup Sol was ready to quit Arsenal that nite against West Ham.Shocking!..His main reason for going Turkey, is that he his mates with a famous turkish film director who apparently is going to give Sol the opportunity to be a film star/actor once he retires in 2 years(apparently).

A

Anonymous

alot of "ifs" "buts" " apparentlys"

i would of thought sols mind is focusd on world cup at the moment

kym7224

I also think he is off. his comment on his future looks not promising, but I think Wenger have enough time to find a replacement no worry.

Thai Gunner

MC Emirates said:
my source has informed me that he is likely to move to Fenerbache. Both clubs have agreed terms, but Sol is still deciding over the personnel terms. A stumbling block was Sol's contract. Fenerbache thought that the '60'000 a week Sol demanded was too much, so they asked if Arsenal pay a percentage of his wages! I no, its crazy, its as if hes going out on loan. AC Milan are also interested, as a replacement for Japp Stam, but for some reason Sol has weridly put his sights on a move to Turkey over italy.Bizzare man. Nothing suprises me with Sol anymore.

Also, according to my source, Wenger and Sol are on barely speaking terms. It all started after the FA Cup final last season. Sol was furious he was dropped for some 20 year old rookie! Wenger tried to sell Campbell to Newcastle, but they already had enough problems with injury prone defenders such as Woodgate so they polttely declined.Also, Sol himself wasnt too keen on a move so up north, as hes a london boy.

Throughtout last season, Wenger and Sol were getting on ok, nothing amazing, but kept a professional realtionship, Sol was clearly still upset from loosing his place in the FA cup final. When Sol screwed up against West Ham, Wenger sympaised with him, and gave him the benefit of the doubt. Wenger gave the green light for Sol to go to Beligium for a few days to sort out his 'problems'. Sol was expected to play against Bolton 10 days later, but ruled himself out with a mysterious injury.Wenger was furious.And apparently they had a massive row. Their relationship hasnt been the same since, hence why Sol wants to leave, and Wenger wants to sell him. My source further states that if it wasnt for the world cup Sol was ready to quit Arsenal that nite against West Ham.Shocking!..His main reason for going Turkey, is that he his mates with a famous turkish film director who apparently is going to give Sol the opportunity to be a film star/actor once he retires in 2 years(apparently).

Wow, interesting read. Thanks for the inside info, MC.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Ratinho said:
Nah, he called you a **** because you were acting a **** in what you said. Says mostly about you, as it was aimed at you.

Swearing is a gift, not an offence.
:lol:

1970*Gooner

Established Member

cubbz_th14 said:
or maybe try his hand at acting ... dint he want to become an actor once upon a time ? lol gangster sol :p
He could always star in a remake of the scarlet pimpernel :lol:

bethie

Dr. Alban said:
Ratinho said:
Nah, he called you a **** because you were acting a **** in what you said. Says mostly about you, as it was aimed at you.

Swearing is a gift, not an offence.

As I implied, Sol's actions earlier this season shouldn't be exused. As I also said, I can neither understand nor condone this behaviour. He let him self down, the players, the fans. Everyone.

Calling me a **** for pointing that out.. well. I guess there are quite a lot of ****s here then. I've seen far worse.

But hey, if him calling me a **** gets dafish off, I can live with that.

in that case i am a **** too.
he really should just pack his bag and go. thanks for the memories but you kindda sour it against WHU. No offense bud, but the recent comment, arsenal is just there? adios dude.

smeagol

well after what sol said yesterday, i am quite sure that the ex-president of Republic Of Fenerbahce had done the same thing again...

while we were dealing with stephen appiah of Juventus, nobody knew this transfer and there were some other rumours. so, our president managed to bring appiah with 8 million euros (it may sound high to you but we really appretiate his performance.)

then, ican say that aziz yildirim tried to canalzie the turkish press to this transfer rumour about sol campbell and he's probably making negotiations with some other center backs... (i prefer alex of psv eindhoven)

so, we annoyed you for no reason :)

el jefe

smeagol said:
well after what sol said yesterday, i am quite sure that the ex-president of Republic Of Fenerbahce had done the same thing again...

while we were dealing with stephen appiah of Juventus, nobody knew this transfer and there were some other rumours. so, our president managed to bring appiah with 8 million euros (it may sound high to you but we really appretiate his performance.)

then, ican say that aziz yildirim tried to canalzie the turkish press to this transfer rumour about sol campbell and he's probably making negotiations with some other center backs... (i prefer alex of psv eindhoven)

so, we annoyed you for no reason :)
Far from it mate IMO. I appreciated the inside information and am now quite fond of the Fener fans, having dealt with Barca and Sp*rs tw@ts all last week.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Can he make up his mind now please. Give us time to sign a new player and ease him into the team during pre-season

1970*Gooner

Established Member

YeahBee said:
Can he make up his mind now please. Give us time to sign a new player and ease him into the team during pre-season
I think Sol is disillusioning himself if he thinks that if he goes it will be a big deal.

it's time to get back and wait..

we've been here maybe for a week now.. thx for ur hospitality and being generous to share what you knew about campbell..

we'll be back for the next rumour:)

upps.. don't tell me cygan:p

Gunner4life09

Sol to fernabahce for 8million pounds would be a very good peice of business for arsenal, or even Sol + cash for Michael Owen. Though the first is probably more likely but i definitely wouldnt mind owen at arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom