• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sol Campbell (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Sol to Fenerbahce for 8 million + Appiah or Sol to Newcastle + Owen would be a good bussiness. But I doubt Newcastle will let go Owen, they've lost Shearer already so I can't see them losing more strikers.

Legend#1

Established Member

dronan

TheHotshot said:
Sol to Fenerbahce for 8 million + Appiah or Sol to Newcastle + Owen would be a good bussiness. But I doubt Newcastle will let go Owen, they've lost Shearer already so I can't see them losing more strikers.

haha no one is going to give cash plus player for Sol at his current state. plus the 8 million constitutes mainly wages to Sol and not the actual transfer fee to Arsenal.

MC Emirates

Legend#1 said:
MC Emirates said:
Legend#1 said:
"We've been in contact with Campbell, but no deal has been reached yet."

http://www.theadvertiser.news.com.au/co ... page/0,593 6,19250727%255E23215,00.html

Please leave.

Legend#1 why do you hate sol so much?

A lot of things.

Including walking out, including being self obsessive and never talking about the team, it's always abotu his performance and how he did.

Can't stand the bloke.

what do you mean? He only replies to what the journalists ask him. Its not as if he gets the mic and freestyles about how great he is, you only can answear what gets asked. Im sure if a journalist asked him what did you think of Arsenal's performance, im sure he wouldnt turn around and say,'well i thought i played a blinder to be honest, did you see my tackle on Jenas(no pun intended)'.

Ive heard him big up our team loads of times, but obvioulsy the main attention will be on him from the media, because of the problems post west ham game. If you watched villareal v arsenal, 2nd leg on ITV1, Gaberial Clarke(interviewer) asked sol how did he manage to sort him self out etc, Campbell's reply was 'the lads got me through it'. So that does not show that he is self-obsessive. Ok, so maybe the comments he made recently about he will decide his future after the World Cup is not exactly the most promising comments one as an Arsenal fan would like to hear, but didnt Henry spend 7 months deciding his future as well? No-one blamed him anything for that. And before you reply and say well Henry is this and that, and would never walk out of the team, but how many times have you seen Herny sulk during a match and give stick to our players, that is as good as walking out in my opinion.

sabret00the

Established Member
Legend#1 said:
A lot of things.

Including walking out, including being self obsessive and never talking about the team, it's always abotu his performance and how he did.

Can't stand the bloke.
Spot on.

Legend#1

Established Member
MC Emirates, I can't stand him, that's my opinion, write all the essays you want.

I appreciate the 01/02 season and I appreciate the unbeaten season.

I just don't like him and want him gone.

And the fact that you compared Henry's mood swings, to Sol being at fault for 2 goals and walking out, thus having to put Seba Larsson on, in a game we should be winning is a joke.

Abyss

TheHotshot said:
Wow, you are really brilliant I guess.

First, do you know how much Appiah costs? Add 8 million, what's the result? So, did Sol cost that much at any time in his life?

Besides, Appiah is not for sale, and he does not want to leave.

What about Fenerbahçe gives Anelka and Arsenal gives Sol + some money?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
There has been talks about anelka before and nothing came out of it really. If he had stayed he would be much more then he is today. But he hasn't been bad on all his stops along the way of his strange career.

Artillero

Abyss said:
TheHotshot said:

First, do you know how much Appiah costs? Add 8 million, what's the result? So, did Sol cost that much at any time in his life?

I was under the impression Juve tryed to give Appiah to us in the Vieira deal but wenger turned it down.

Abyss

Artillero said:
Abyss said:
TheHotshot said:

I was under the impression Juve tryed to give Appiah to us in the Vieira deal but wenger turned it down.

Well, it's his decision. Arsenal or any team cannot get Appiah at the moment, this is the truth.

RockySingh

i dont want OWEN at arsenal
he is useless wont fit in

we neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed TORRES
or kuyt

sol for 8m is very good business indeed .... a lot of young english defenders out there which we could buy and quite down our critics about our foreign team :cool:

Jefo'o

Abyss said:
Artillero said:
Abyss said:
TheHotshot said:

Well, it's his decision. Arsenal or any team cannot get Appiah at the moment, this is the truth.

Anelka back at Arsenal!? No thankyou!!! hes a **** and titi would probly end up running him over in his clio.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Legend#1 said:
MC Emirates said:
Legend#1 said:
"We've been in contact with Campbell, but no deal has been reached yet."

http://www.theadvertiser.news.com.au/co ... page/0,593 6,19250727%255E23215,00.html

Please leave.

Legend#1 why do you hate sol so much?

A lot of things.

Can't stand the bloke.
Makes two of us :)

Jefo'o

No not at all i dont think, i think most french players dislike him because of his stupid attitude. Look where he ended up! Fernehbace, awesome team in turkey along with besiktas but not the highest quality, anelka has the quality to be lead striker in Italy or Spain or France.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

RockySingh said:
i dont want OWEN at arsenal
he is useless wont fit in

we neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed TORRES
or kuyt

sol for 8m is very good business indeed .... a lot of young english defenders out there which we could buy and quite down our critics about our foreign team :cool:
We got more chance of signing the pope than getting 8 mil for Sol :lol:

Jefo'o

pha2er said:
YeahBee said:
Aren't Anelka and Henry friends?
of course, arseholes often associate themselves with likeable characters.

but it doesnt matter, ask any punter outside highbury and the response will be unanimous: ANELKA IS NOT WELCOME!

if Arsène signed him again then i'd suggest a thorough check of the senses.

btw... http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid ... r%20Anelka
Oh! my bad then, i was under the impression that Anelka
was still hated, but i guess that proves me wrong, atleast Henry agrees with me with one thing tho, Anelka has the quality thats for sure.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Jefo'o said:
pha2er said:
YeahBee said:
Aren't Anelka and Henry friends?
of course, arseholes often associate themselves with likeable characters.

but it doesnt matter, ask any punter outside highbury and the response will be unanimous: ANELKA IS NOT WELCOME!

if Arsène signed him again then i'd suggest a thorough check of the senses.

btw... http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid ... r%20Anelka
Oh! my bad then, i was under the impression that Anelka
was still hated, but i guess that proves me wrong, atleast Henry agrees with me with one thing tho, Anelka has the quality thats for sure.
He might have some quality but he can stay where he fecking is :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom