• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sol Campbell (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RC8

Established Member
Canuck said:
In regards to the Fener fans spamming this thread.
They've been systematically made innactive with the exception of a couple.
We're knocking them off as fast as they register now, so please bear with us and we'll get things cleaned up as soon as possible.

Thank you. It's a shame they keep registering.

In regards to Sol, I don't quite understand why he wants to leave, but if he does, I hope he finally finds peace somewhere.

Harding

well done canuck, sounds a bit like space invaders lol keep going

More like Missle Defence...oh there's one, stop him...there's another! Get him quick...

otfgoon

Established Member
I would take cannavoro but not for any more than 2m. I know he is one of the best defenders in the world but the guy is old. Davies is too young in my opinion, and just not good enough to be first choice here. We need someone experienced but not too old.

Canuck

Established Member
Fenerbahce_12 said:
Sol Campbell is transfer to Porstmouth? Arsenal Guys...?
Apparently it is very close to being completed, though I don't think the transfer has gone through yet...

I've removed the spammers and deleted a bunch of posts, but I'm not going to bother wasting time deleting every post they made...only the overly offensive ones, or the posts all in Turkish.

gibson

RC8 said:
Canuck said:
In regards to the Fener fans spamming this thread.
They've been systematically made innactive with the exception of a couple.
We're knocking them off as fast as they register now, so please bear with us and we'll get things cleaned up as soon as possible.

Thank you. It's a shame they keep registering.

In regards to Sol, I don't quite understand why he wants to leave, but if he does, I hope he finally finds peace somewhere.
thanks canuck there getting pretty annoying every second thread now there turning into a fener vs gala battle :roll:

must be a pain for you but fair play :)

gibson

otfgoon said:
I would take cannavoro but not for any more than 2m. I know he is one of the best defenders in the world but the guy is old. Davies is too young in my opinion, and just not good enough to be first choice here. We need someone experienced but not too old.
2 mil ah come on :lol: hes worth a hell of a lot more than that even with his age. you are right in one sense though ive only checked his age, i thought he was like 28 it says hes 33 on wikipedia :shock: is that right!??

Bazza19

does any1 actually want him to stay, i know up until last season he was one of the best but this season he's totally muck and should go esp his masive wages, cant be having that

RC8

Established Member
Bazza19 said:
does any1 actually want him to stay, i know up until last season he was one of the best but this season he's totally muck and should go esp his masive wages, cant be having that

Please do not use text language.

I for one want him to stay, but his wages should be dropped. Any experience is welcome in defense, and Senderos may not be ready just yet, and even if he is, an injury would then be catastrophic.

Bazza19

RC8 said:
Bazza19 said:

Please do not use text language.

I for one want him to stay, but his wages should be dropped. Any experience is welcome in defense, and Senderos may not be ready just yet, and even if he is, an injury would then be catastrophic.

for sol yes but hopefully he's not at arsenal at the time

regele

Established Member
Fenerbahce_12 said:
We ( Fenerbahce Fans ) want Sol Campbell to Fenerbahce..
If you ( Fenerbahce Fans ) pay some big money for him ( Sol Campbell ) than we ( Arsenal Fans ) would like him ( Sol Campbell ) there ( to Fenerbahce ) aswell.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
regele said:
Fenerbahce_12 said:
If you ( Fenerbahce Fans ) pay some big money for him ( Sol Campbell ) than we ( Arsenal Fans ) would like him ( Sol Campbell ) there ( to Fenerbahce ) aswell.

lol, nicely done

Florida Gooner

regele said:
Fenerbahce_12 said:

An absolute classic... :!:

junialum

To: Fenerbache Fans,

What do you all see in Sol?
And could you tell your supporters not to spam in this forum. It gives others a bad impression of the fans from Fenerbache.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom