• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sol Campbell (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck

Established Member
>YounGunner< said:
Florida Gooner said:
regele said:
Fenerbahce_12 said:
We ( Fenerbahce Fans ) want Sol Campbell to Fenerbahce..
If you ( Fenerbahce Fans ) pay some big money for him ( Sol Campbell ) than we ( Arsenal Fans ) would like him ( Sol Campbell ) there ( to Fenerbahce ) aswell.

An absolute classic... :!:

Your easily amused.
Your grammar needs improvement.

If Fenerbahce want an International defender from a top English team then hey, power to them.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
i would sell campbell to ferner for a just a few bucks currently. just rid him.

Orche 1907

Hi all.I'm new in this forum.I'm a Fenerbahçe fan.Can you give us information about Sol Campbell?For example,his bad sides or good sides.

Artillero

Orche 1907 said:
Hi all.I'm new in this forum.I'm a Fenerbahçe fan.Can you give us information about Sol Campbell?For example,his bad sides or good sides.

Bad- Overweight, high wages, slow, injury problems and prone to the odd mental breakdown

Good- Used to be world class and walked out of Sp**s

I know its always nice to sign 'big names' but you could find a better defender who still has hunger and would cost a fraction of Sols wages.

regele

Established Member
Jameel46 said:
gotta get rid of cygan before campbell
Not really, the quicker we get rid of Campbell, the quicker we stop paying his astronomical wages. I don't really mind Cygan as long as he doesn't play and wears a cap on his head when it's sunny outside.

Harding

by saying campbell is "overweight" do you mean he is fat? because he is certainly not, the man is naturally big built and uses his upperbody weight to his advantage in my opinion.

Artillero

Harding said:
by saying campbell is "overweight" do you mean he is fat? because he is certainly not, the man is naturally big built and uses his upperbody weight to his advantage in my opinion.

He looks to have not lost the weight put on when he was injured.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
he is just slower accelerating. and slow in pace. ok in turning, good in header

Bazza19

Artillero said:
Orche 1907 said:

Bad- Overweight, high wages, slow, injury problems and prone to the odd mental breakdown

Good- Used to be world class and walked out of Sp**s

I know its always nice to sign 'big names' but you could find a better defender who still has hunger and would cost a fraction of Sols wages.

i think all ur bads are just the tip of the iceberg, does anybody think that we can get him playing at some decent level of do you like me think he's finished, its sad that he turned so crap over-night

junialum

A player's mental strength is in my opinion, more important than his physical abilities. Sol had kinda lost it mentally (I am not saying that he is mad) and that is very worrying because as a defender you have to be full of confidence and your concentration level has to be full for the whole match. Sol lost that last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom