• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sol Campbell (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza19

its sad to see him go even though its for the best, best for arsenal in anyway, i just hope we get a decent enough replacement

Revolution

Sol's had five great years with Arsenal, and topping it off by becoming the fourth English player to score in the Champions League Final sounded too good to be true.

Despite being off-form in these current months, he still was a great defender and showed his full quality in the 2003/04 Season. Him and Henry were vital to that Arsenal Title Campaign.

He wanted to leave Tottenham for European Football, and he got that, along with a handful of Premiership and FA Cup Medals.

Arsené and Arsenal would now need to look forward.

awooga83

Established Member
Been a good player for us but its probably the right time to move on, not totally surprising, thanks for the service.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
i will never forget those heroics he had done for us. still i am happy to see him leave. goodluck to him. all the best in his future. his paris goal will forever be remembered

luma

to be honest if sol is leaving so should cygan cygan has to leave he has no class i would rather keep sol as back up than cygan cygan jst earns money that he doesnt deserve

RC8

Established Member
Good luck to sol, he was a legend.

I think Cygan did a pretty decent job this season, so i'm in no hurry to sell him.

luma

RC8 said:
Good luck to sol, he was a legend.

I think Cygan did a pretty decent job this season, so i'm in no hurry to sell him.

ur crazy if you think cygan is a consistent performer he played well i one game where he scored two goals and now he is decent

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
actually its pretty worrying to see cygan still training with our squad. i have a feeling he will still be here next season. maybe he will even do a bogarde and retires here on the arsenal bench

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom