• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sol Campbell (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend#1

Established Member
BigBoss said:
Do you know who we will sign by any chance :)

No clue :(

It's a friend of a friend, and when there is major transfer news, he always pops up and tells a few of us about 3 days in advance, I don't know how he does it, very discreet.

He's been absolutely spot on about Theo, Diaby, Ade, Rosicky and now Sol.

I'm hoping he'll be spot on about Buffon, Cannavaro and Mascherano ;)

Finesse

Wenger will line in one at least of the following and 2 if Cygan leaves.
Curties Davies.
Lilian Thuram. ( certainty)
Salcido.

Legend#1

Established Member
shonsuperstar said:
Has he actually informed you of anyone?

He doesn't give us any targets.

He just tells us about 3 days or so before a transfer is about to go through.

Like I said, he's very discreet.

BigBoss

Legend#1 said:
shonsuperstar said:
Has he actually informed you of anyone?

He doesn't give us any targets.

He just tells us about 3 days or so before a transfer is about to go through.

Like I said, he's very discreet.

I hope you hear from your friend soon.... :)

Zanarkand

Well noones said it as i can see, one of the papers is linking us with signing yaya toure for £7.5m soon. Just like Kolo is wenger going to turn Yaya into a cd and could we be seeing the 2 Toures together at the back.

RC8

Established Member
Thuram would be the ideal replacement for Sol, at least it would give Senderos one more year before he's a starter.

Legend#1

Established Member
Zanarkand said:
Well noones said it as i can see, one of the papers is linking us with signing yaya toure for £7.5m soon. Just like Kolo is wenger going to turn Yaya into a cd and could we be seeing the 2 Toures together at the back.

:lol:

RC8

Established Member
Zanarkand said:

Interesting, maybe we could use Yaya in midfield until Diaby is back, and then move him to defence to replace Sol....

...But I don't think so.

Chicago

RC8 said:
Zanarkand said:

Interesting, maybe we could use Yaya in midfield until Diaby is back, and then move him to defence to replace Sol....

...But I don't think so.

yaya is definitely a physical player but I think he has trouble positioning himself as a CM. I think that him being converted to a CB is not entirely outside the realm of possibility. However, it's gonna be like a god damn apocalypse every two years when we lose 2/3 of our primary 4 to the ACN

Emile Heskey's Bitch

Legend#1 said:
BigBoss said:
Do you know who we will sign by any chance :)

No clue :(

It's a friend of a friend, and when there is major transfer news, he always pops up and tells a few of us about 3 days in advance, I don't know how he does it, very discreet.

He's been absolutely spot on about Theo, Diaby, Ade, Rosicky and now Sol.

I'm hoping he'll be spot on about Buffon, Cannavaro and Mascherano ;)

I told you not to tell anyone about me! 8)

mood

Central defender = Top priority this summer.

We should get Fabio Cannavaro.. juve are going to offload him.

JazzG

Established Member
Not a chance of us signing Cannavaro. Strong rumours that R.Madrid and Chelsea are watching his situation very closely. As his World cup and league form has shown, he IS the best CB in the world right now so we won't get him on a bargain but we can dream eh!

regele

Established Member
Zanarkand said:
I've heard he's got a few more brothers, let's just get them all and play with a Toure backline, or better yet, let's just transfer his momma, have her bake us a few more Toures and make an all Toure team called Tarsenal. No really, I'm not kidding...[/quote]

>YounGunner<

Established Member
regele said:
Zanarkand said:
I've heard he's got a few more brothers, let's just get them all and play with a Toure backline, or better yet, let's just transfer his momma, have her bake us a few more Toures and make an all Toure team called Tarsenal. No really, I'm not kidding...
[/quote]

She must be permanently worn out after giving birth to beasts like Kolo and Yaya. Not gunna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom