Some important Arsenal Mania news

Discussion in 'Noticeboard' started by Anonymous, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For those of you who haven't read this on the site yet:

<a class="postlink" href="http://arsenal-mania.com/articles/3108200/Some-important-Arsenal-Mania-news.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://arsenal-mania.com/articles/31082 ... -news.html</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Any questions, please give me a shout.

Cheers.

2. HollandGooner

HollandGooner Well-Known Member

Would like to thank, also the people who keep this site running, it keeps all the people over the whole world, in touch.

Its very very good, that the arsenal fans over the whole world can discuss their own opinions about Arsenal on here,

Would like to say enjoy it gooners.

3. scruzgooner

scruzgooner New Member

congrats, jonathan. i hope this stays the home of the best arsenal fanboard on the planet.

4. dodge

dodge New Member

Fantastic bit of news, Jon & associates.

Continue the good work, all the very best!

5. ultradoc

ultradoc New Member

any changes to the site in the pipeline? Congratulations and all the best on this deal. :)

6. dutchMasta

dutchMasta New Member

Congrats! Looking forward to the upcoming features.

7. sammy89

sammy89 Well-Known Member

I'm failing to see how much further you can take this site really, to be honest. You appear in the top ten results for the search query "arsenal", you have built a large community, you have an excellent heirarchy system, excellent administration, you've expanded to provide up to date news, a great blog, the segmentation of categories is great, you keep conversations football-related... So I have to ask, what will Play LA bring to the table?

8. Shue

Shue New Member Elite

Money. Money for more bandwidth, faster servers, recompense for the time invested by the staff. Theoretically that'll all occur behind the scenes. We shouldn't notice much change as a userbase other than improved performance. JC is smart enough to know it's the community that helped A-M into this position and isn't likely to fix what isn't broken.

9. nazo

nazo New Member Elite

Good news! Glad to hear this and hopefully this is a move in the right decision.

10. FrankArsenal

FrankArsenal New Member

I hope there won't be to many changes. I hated it when everything started over in 2005. Back then (pre 2005) I was a lot on ArsenalMania and everybody had to start over again in the lobby. I wonder how many are on here since 2005? Not to mention before 2005?

11. James

James New Member Elite

There's still a fair few of us Frank.

Like Shue has mentioned, if there's any changes, i'm sure they will only be slight and made to improve your AM experience :wink:

12. banduan

banduan New Member

Well done Jono & co, bout time yous got paid for this.

13. dbig

dbig Active Member

Corporate sellout! ;)

However,

I, for one, welcome our new corporate overlords. :worthy :worthy :worthy

14. FrankArsenal

FrankArsenal New Member

I guess you're right James! Congrats to everybody who made it happen.

15. Clrnc

Clrnc Well-Known Member Trusted

congrats, hopefully we are moving in the right direction

16. True Gooner

True Gooner New Member Elite

Congrats.

17. Danni

Danni New Member

Just noticed this, congrats Jon! But does this mean that you won't be an admin anymore?

18. Natnat

Natnat Active Member Elite

I was on here before Jonathan took over.
    It hard as time goes by,as either work or studies I know have stopped AM fms from going on as much as they would like, or they just not got time to go on forums

19. yakso

yakso New Member

That is fantastic news.

Cheers!

20. Rain Dance

Rain Dance Well-Known Member Trusted

thumbs up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.