Some important Arsenal Mania news

Discussion in 'Noticeboard' started by Anonymous, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnthonyG

AnthonyG Arse Emeritus Administrator

2. Trion

Trion New Member

huh...aint it be nice if we can get notification if quoted.

Anthony...most of us dont have all day to go through all thread we replied over and over again.

3. AnthonyG

AnthonyG Arse Emeritus Administrator

What's that got to do with me? DREVAK is the squirrel, Trion. See the game they were playing? It was a joke, but also a gentle reminder that this isn't the place for such things. :wink:

4. Trion

Trion New Member

oh get it now.. :oops:

5. albakos

albakos Proud Albanian from Kosova Administrator

Just noticed this thread. Congrats Jonathan. That is a very smart move to offload the burden of running a huge community while financial compensation takes place.

One thing I hope is that, maybe the new parent company won't decide to move the forum to vBulletin. It has been horrible with their new vB4 version.

6. bigtimetopbanana

bigtimetopbanana New Member

I just read about the purchase on an Investing website.. congratulations guys... i hope your hard work over 10 years isn't turned into short-term profit for someone else.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/news/14647/arsenal-mania-acquisition-ups-the-ante-for-play-la-inc-14647.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/com ... 14647.html</a>

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're happy for me to continue making most of the decisions, as long as they are consulted.

I haven't moved to vBulletin since the forum was invented, no reason to change that now.

8. 1970*Gooner

1970*Gooner Member

Congratulations big time,many thanks.

9. Neven

Neven New Member

Congrats, Jonathan. T'was high time you and the others were rewarded for the stellar work you guys do here. 8))

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cheers all.

11. Shue

Shue New Member Elite

Now get them to shell out on a fatter pipe so we're not posting in treacle on match days. ;)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once everything has died down we'll be getting one more server to add capacity.

13. Shue

Shue New Member Elite

Top of the league, Barca in the ECL, RvP almost back in training, new server for A-M, the future is cannon shaped.

14. aungmyin

aungmyin New Member

Ive registered this site just 40 minutes ago.Displays are very attractive.For Gunners die-hard fans don't miss Arsenal Mania.I think the logo is small.The bigger one may have more firing power,I think so.

15. Trion

Trion New Member

change the cannon...seems childish..

16. Shue

Shue New Member Elite

The cannon is awesome!

17. AntAFC

AntAFC New Member

A new forum skin is required.

18. dave_rwr

dave_rwr Active Member

This forum is perfectly fine the way it is. The only problem is certain posters.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20. Trion

Trion New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.