• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Southampton v Arsenal- Fa cup 4th round- 17:30 Sat 28th 2017

The outcome?

• Win for us

• A capitulation by us

• Or energy sapping, schedule packing replay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Hope somebody smashes the ball into Forster's arrogant face. Prick.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ospina
Debuchy Gabriel Holding Gibbs
Ramsey Coq
Welebeck Perez Ox

The difference that Debuchy made when he replaced Jenkinson last time was massive.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
The next week is a tough schedule but if we rotate a lot for the Southampton game then you accept that there's a good chance we're getting knocked out imo. Need to play most of the big names, maybe bring in guys like Perez and Gibbs.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Ospina
Ramsey Coq
Welebeck Perez Ox

The difference that Debuchy made when he replaced Jenkinson last time was massive.

I take it you want to lose this game. We will make a few changes but I expect Özil, Alexis, Kos & Mustafi to play. I know we have Watford Tue but we need to win this game to keep momentum going, and a realistic chance of a cup.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I take it you want to lose this game. We will make a few changes but I expect Özil, Alexis, Kos & Mustafi to play. I know we have Watford Tue but we need to win this game to keep momentum going, and a realistic chance of a cup.
I think your boy Perez has got to feature.

Ewarwoowar

Liverpool were pretty impotent V them the other night (passed the ball sideways like we can be guilty of)and only threatened them when they dinked a ball over the top and into the box even though Hampton were sitting deep, Hampton were very nervy in them brief moments?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We will see Welbeck in, Ballerin in, Gabriel for Koscielny, Gibb will start.

Not sure on the midfield.
Essentially
Ospina
Bellerin Gabriel Mustafi Gibbs
Ox and ?
Perez Iwobi Walcott
Welbeck

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Puel saying how much he respects Wenger, his former trainer and sensei.

Great feeling to know that we've got Mr Miyagi and Saints have Daniel. Hope Wenger takes his classic car for Puel to wax before the game :lol:

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
I'd play Maitland-Niles on the right and have Gabriel and Holding in the middle. Would also have Theo instead of Jeff and switch Perez and Welbeck.

If Debuchy and Walcott are fit that could change what I'd suggest. I think it's a tough call between Welbz and Perez as to who gets the CF and who should play wide but I'll still go with Welbinho

Ospina
Coquelin Ox
Walcott Iwobi Perez
Welbeck

Subs
Ramsey, Giroud, Jeff, Bellerin, Monreal, Maitland-Niles, Martinez

Optimistic

605.jpg

The Guardian's predicted starting 11 for both teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom