• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Southampton v Arsenal- Fa cup 4th round- 17:30 Sat 28th 2017

The outcome?

• Win for us

• A capitulation by us

• Or energy sapping, schedule packing replay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Iwobi should have started with this midfield we won't even keep the the ball with the way Southampton will press us.

YaGunnersYa

This has 3-0 loss written all over it. Cannot see a win here for the life of me. Crazy team.

Excited to see Welbeck though.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
haha I love that team.. Really looking forward to the game now..

Very interested to see how AMN does in midfield with OX who I rate as a midfielder too.
scared about the ox in the middle more than exited...
im interested in AMN aswell, he looks like an interesting player
Mertesacker off the bench late to win it.
doing a pique playing as a number 9

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
I'd have played a slightly stronger team. Özil had 2-3 games off recently so I don't see why he needs a rest, Iwobi probably could've started. The back 5 looks strong despite rotation but the midfield could be a shambles.

Polar Bear

Awful starting 11. Not happy!. Southampton away is not the game to be resting our best players, we have a awful record there and they always are a big problem team for us. Big mistake Wenger....

No Özil, No Sanchez, No Giroud, No Koscilenly for our biggest bogey side in the league. Ok Arsène..... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

N

NotAUserName

Why is Welbeck playing upfront?

He is literally our worst finisher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom