• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Southampton Vs Arsenal PL 10/12/2017 12:00pm BT

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Exactly. If we're continuing with Xhaka, Ramsey, we need 3 at the back.

Can't see Wenger changing anything tbf. He's seen the numbers in our last game.

The only numbers that are relevant from the United game are 2-0 and 10 minutes but I appreciate your optimism. Read: delusion.

This game has potential banana skin written on it. Southampton have been finding form of late with Tadic and Austin working in tandem and Boufal starting to show some magic. Their defence can quickly lose the grip of a game though and so it's possible that we can put this away early. If Romeu, Boufal and Tadic are on form it could be a very hard day for us.

The problem with both teams is they are so inconsistent. I'm staying positive though and opting for a 2-4 Arsenal win.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't understand why there no Holding or chambers on bench what we'll do if one of our cb got injured?

scytheavatar

Established Member
I don't understand why there no Holding or chambers on bench what we'll do if one of our cb got injured?

Coquelin time then, or possibly a switch to back 4. Holding not being on the bench is understandable since I don't have much faith in him but Chambers probably should be on the bench.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I like that lineup with Per in for Mustafi but I do find it interesting now that Wenger tends to pick Maitland Niles in before El Neny. Not that I dont think he is not good enough.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The only numbers that are relevant from the United game are 2-0 and 10 minutes but I appreciate your optimism. Read: delusion.
There's a whole other world to football than just looking at the result at the end of a match.

Moments of excitement, skill, pantomime luck, disappointment and wait for it . . . enjoyment.

In the United match Arsenal were superb.

You should try actually watching a few minutes, you might even like it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom