• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Southampton Vs Arsenal PL 10/12/2017 12:00pm BT

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
only just logged on, after a couple of weeks missing...so be gentle with me.
Watching Wilshere recently, and I'm not a great fan, this is the ideal game to drop Ramsey and give Jack a starting chance. If he can keep his nose clean Jack can make a claim for a starting spot, even though I thought it was a mistake bringing him back from loan.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's snowing, it's pouring, Arsenal are going to be boring
You don't have to have that miserable, ****up, whinging, *****y, spiteful, malevolent persona.

We'd all like to see the real Rich . . . . wait, unless of course . . . . :eek::p

just noticed no back line defenders in the subs !!! Only Coqqy who will have to come in and let someone drop back. All a bit risky given cold wet conditions on muscles. Lets hope we don't lose someone in defence.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
You don't have to have that miserable, ****up, whinging, *****y, spiteful, malevolent persona.

We'd all like to see the real Rich . . . . wait, unless of course . . . . :eek::p
If you and Taylor are expecting a thrill a minute, you're in for a nasty shock.

It's my birthday on Saturday so you're going to see plenty of miserable posts this week.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
only just logged on, after a couple of weeks missing...so be gentle with me.
Watching Wilshere recently, and I'm not a great fan, this is the ideal game to drop Ramsey and give Jack a starting chance. If he can keep his nose clean Jack can make a claim for a starting spot, even though I thought it was a mistake bringing him back from loan.

Drop Ramsey? He's been one of our best players for weeks now :confused:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We’ve been fairly consistent for two months now, expecting us to put in a good performance.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Woke up and its snowing in Holland and Arsenal are playing. What a beautiful dayyyyy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom