• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Southampton vs Arsenal Tickets

camais

Hi, I will be in London during this time (and unfortunately not for any of the other games) and wanted to get tickets. I got a red membership lite only to find out the tickets are all sold out/not available to me. Before I go cancel my membership and see if there are any other alternatives (I'm open to suggestions), is there any other way for me to get the tickets with the membership? I figure that this point system works by going to games to build up points then you get access to other games. Does that mean fans visiting from other countries (one time deals) can't really get into any away games? Can anyone help clarify?

Giroud12

I think its generally very hard to get away tickets, yes. For the big away games it's impossible unless you have been to many away games previously. Your best bet would be to buy tickets for the home section.

Top Bottom