• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sp**s V chelsea,who would you prefer to win?

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 593

Sp**s V Chelsea,who you want to win?

• Sp**s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chelsea

• Draw

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

cant beleive that between them they havent concided a premiership goal this season!..thats 6 games!..anyway this match could be vital for arsenal.Both of our main enemies,who are both ahead of us in the league are playing, but who would you want to win?

A Sp**s win would be good,as it will allow us to close that 3 point game from chelsea.but if Sp**s do win,then it will give them a lot of confidence for this season,and may even prove to be a threat to us.Plus they would be 4 points clear of us.

If chelsea win,wouldnt be too good..as they would be 6 points ahead of us.Even though we will have a game in hand, psychologically going behind 6 points to chelsea this early in the season may have negative impact for us.On the other hand, Sp**s will loose their undefeated run,and hopefully it could lead to them loosing confidence and start dropping down the league.

Therefore,in conclusion imo i think a draw would be the best result. But as an arsenal fan what would you rather want?..a Sp**s win,chelsea win,or a draw?...How can we possibly be rooting for a Sp**s win???..were arsenal supporters for goodness sake,were supposed to hate Sp**s.Does this mean chelsea are our new Sp**s,as we want them to loose more?

James

Established Member
I'm sure TrueYiddo asked this question.

Tottenham, without a doubt. They usually start off well to the season before dipping in form. I'd be happy seeing any side taking points off Chelsea.

Lukazan

Established Member
Erm Sp**s...

And so should any Arsenal fan that is right in the head tbh..

At the end of the day we need Chelsea to lose as many points as possible, remember, they are our main title threat, not Tottenham for god's sake.. :roll:

Mark

Established Member
As much as I hate Sp**s, we need them to win. They won't though. Maybe a draw would be good, then neither of these c*nts would win. :)

Viper

Established Member
I really hope Sp**s win this match even though they are the enemy.

I just have to see Chelsea lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom