• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2011/12

AFC-Phil

Established Member
I didn't see any other Spanish Football threads for this season, so I thought i'd start one.

The Spanish Super Cup starts at 20:55 over on SS1.

It's the first leg in the Bernabeu, between Madrid and Barca. It's the first Classico of the season.

Madrid:

Casillas: Ramos Pepe Carvalho Marcelo: Khedira Alonso: Di Maria Özil Cristiano Ronaldo: Benzema.

Barca:

Valdes: Alves Mascherano Abidal Adriano: Thiago Keita Iniesta: Sanchez Messi Villa.

Yaya

Established Member
I don't care which of these two teams win the cup. I hate Mourinho and I hate Barcelona too.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I want Madrid to murder them, and in the case of Busquets and Xavi...literally. :wink:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Obviously, I'm hoping for Barca to triumph in the back yard of their anti football manager lead rivals.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Im not going to watch this game, I dont want to see anything Barca related right now.

Will stick to the French league, Hazard already giving me some great entertainment.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Barcelona side:

Valdes Alves Mascherano Abidal Adriano Keita Thiago Iniesta Messi Villa Sanchez.

Top team they've put out.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Real Madrid: Casillas - Ramos Pepe Carvalho Marcelo - XabiAlonso Khedira - Di Maria Özil Cristiano - Benzema

Madrid put out their strongest team, faves I would say looking at the line ups.

Raider

Established Member
Khedira is playing in this game.

Madrid starting the better of the teams.

Looking closely at Thiago, kids going to be big.

Raider

Established Member
Benzema to Ozillll

Barca have nothing in their tank when Xavi isn't available... This looks weird. Doesn't come across as a barca team.

Top Bottom