• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2017/18

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Not if he's knocked out of the CL by relegation fodder.

Koeman's second favourite with most bookies but I've heard/read from plenty if Spanish football pundits and reporters that he's not really that highly thought of by Barca and he's supposedly nowhere close to their shortlist.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Koeman's second favourite with most bookies but I've heard/read from plenty if Spanish football pundits and reporters that he's not really that highly thought of by Barca and he's supposedly nowhere close to their shortlist.

I agree. I think Koeman is a long shot. I just hope Allegri is off their radar. :lol:

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
If you haven't seen Bale's red card

Rise+of+the+Planet+of+the+Apes1.gif

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
What a joke from Las Palmas at the end.They gave two goals away in last 8 minutes and if match lasted for 10 more minutes they would lose game.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Bale is trying really hard to mess up Real's title chances. They were doing fine without him ffs.

Top Bottom