• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2017/18

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Zidane is still young he has many up and down. Don't understand his decision taking Casamiro off and bring poverty player like Kovacic

sammy89

I think Real were bombing forward after 2-2 cause of lessons from PSG. You have to pin Barca back somewhat, otherwise they'll come at you with 9 men in attack if they need the win. Marcelo really should have just taken Roberto out.

skip spence

What a way to get his 500th goal for Barca, best player I will ever watch in my lifetime, I'm sure of it...
The best player in the history of football without a doubt and by some distance.

Help me out here. Messi has scored 47 goals this season so far, the commentator said. But in this game his position was basically central midfield. Has he scored 47 goals from midfield??

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Zidane is still young he has many up and down. Don't understand his decision taking Casamiro off and bring poverty player like Kovacic
casemiro had a yellow card it was an accident waiting to happen.

messi is just disgustingly good.

whats with marcelo and not cutting the game on that transition.

just messi

Wilshere10

The best player in the history of football without a doubt and by some distance.

Help me out here. Messi has scored 47 goals this season so far, the commentator said. But in this game his position was basically central midfield. Has he scored 47 goals from midfield??
Yeah Barca pretty much play through him and Neymar, without Neymar the burden was on Messi. Its crazy he's scored that much when you consider most players that hit near them numbers have only one job in their team: to score goals. This guy is the best goalscorer (joint), playmaker and dribbler in the world all by himself. The GOAT

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Worst part about Messi is how he has ruined every other footballer. We call players like Hazard world class but Hazard is literally a complete joke next to Messi. We've gotten used to his level now, so we forget just how good he is.

The guy is levels above the players people regard as legends.

Arsenio Venger

Insane game, just wanna say:

**** you zidane for going to hamez in desperation. You diss him all year and need him to save your ass

Marcelo is insane, even if he screwed up at the end

Pique is a piece of ****

Sergi Roberto is also a beast, grest run

I don't care how many world cups and copa americas Messi chokes at, this was the GOAT sig moment

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Worst part about Messi is how he has ruined every other footballer. We call players like Hazard world class but Hazard is literally a complete joke next to Messi. We've gotten used to his level now, so we forget just how good he is.

Except when Alexis broke Messi at the Copa and made him retire

Aevi

Hale End FC
Except when Alexis broke Messi at the Copa and made him retire
images

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
honestly, he should retire. he had no right to score, FFS!

also, I'd like to see what those wankers would do without him. First, it was Rivaldo, then 'dinho, and now Messi. fcuking one man team.

Malky

Established Member
Brilliant game.
Should make the ending to the season in La Liga a very interesting one.
Madrid and Barca equal on points but Madrid with a game in had and some tough games coming up. Looks like the momentum is with Barca now.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom