• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2017/18

footydroid

I think Vazquez will prove to be a bigger signing than Ganso. This guy is class. Sevilla making some quality signings. Vazquez, Ganso, Kiyotake, Correa, Sanabria on top of Vitolo, Konoplyanka and Coke(probably will play as wingback). Gameiro must be licking his lips.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Vazquez is a very interesting player. Really unique. Had this deal not gone through, and we sign Higgy with Jiroo going the other way, maybe we could've taken him. Good in the air, tall, strong, hold up, technically superb with an eye for a final pass. Weird and unique combination. Could've been an alternative to Higgy/Giroud and Özil.

Sevilla seem to be overloaded with attacking midfielders though. Even if Ganso plays regista and few of them on the wings. Who knows what Sampaoli is up to though. Should be interesting viewing.

natural

Established Member
Sevilla signings are always interesting, I just hope to see them taking it to the elite level like Atl Madrid since they are getting closer and closer to that level in the past 5 years.

footydroid

Sevilla seem to be overloaded with attacking midfielders though. Even if Ganso plays regista and few of them on the wings. Who knows what Sampaoli is up to though. Should be interesting viewing.
Yeah they seem a little overloaded in that position. Apparently Sampaoli prefers a 3-4-3. I think probably Kiyotake might miss out a lot considering he was signed before Sampaoli i think? Which is a shame because he seems like a good player too. He was second in Bundesliga in terms of chances created per game. It will be a challenge to keep all of them happy for sure.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I think Vazquez will prove to be a bigger signing than Ganso. This guy is class. Sevilla making some quality signings. Vazquez, Ganso, Kiyotake, Correa, Sanabria on top of Vitolo, Konoplyanka and Coke(probably will play as wingback). Gameiro must be licking his lips.

Thought Simeone had lost his mind then! But I agree, Sevilla doing some extremely impressive business, good to see after they lost their gaffer and Krychowiak.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Why so much hate for Messi? One of , if not the greatest players of all time.

But on the pitch?:(

Do people really dislike tax evaders that much by the way? It's something I've never really cared about, maybe because I haven't started adult life yet.

Don't like him on the pitch either. Something about his face... It did get better though when he grew a beard... But then that Argentina drama was the last straw for me. Hopefully there will not be a single word about him in history books.

About tax evaders. I think everyone should pay their taxes.

sammy89

But on the pitch?:(

Do people really dislike tax evaders that much by the way? It's something I've never really cared about, maybe because I haven't started adult life yet.
That explains it. Nothing like seeing your first paycheck missing about 35% of what you had been negotiating.

Also caring about taxes depends on how developed your country is. For people in first world countries, who are actually taken care of somewhat by their government, they really care for it. For people in 3rd world countries who's governments couldn't give two sh*ts about them, people don't care that much for taxpaying.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Asensio making his presence known.
BAM! Perfect placement.

CpcMhfzWYAAhNEd.jpg

Top Bottom