• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2017/18

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Madrid pulling off their best Arsenal imitation. Dominant in the first half, don't take their chances, and now down 2 goals and down to ten men.

And this again proves that if Ronaldo ain't pulling off the impossible, then Madrid aren't very good.

Let's be honest, nothing comes close to the original article :lol:

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
****ing Madrid... their constantly inept defensive displays make us look masters of the catenaccio by comparison :lol::lol::lol:
I watch them on a regular basis and never understand why Ramos keeps ending up as the best defender in the world. They're pretty poor defensively. They concede goals just as comical as us. If the rest of La Liga stopped showing them so much respect their defensive record would be atrocious.
Alas, Barcelona didn't get the memo.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Teal Madrid are very poor they need striker also they need to replace Ramos and Modric they decline even Cristiano he is 32 years old

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Damn, 3-0. That's La Liga done and dusted.

Not often you get a 3/1 winner on Barca either :D

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I watch them on a regular basis and never understand why Ramos keeps ending up as the best defender in the world.

I've been saying this for for years, Ramos has been the most overrated CB in the world for years.

Great to see Barcelona beat madrid. Messi deserves the next Ballon D'Or as he has has done the past few but will rightly be awarded it for the next one as Madrid won't catch Barcelona.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Watching Getafe - Atletico and just realized Martinez in the goal.
Apparently it's his first league start.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom