Spanish Football 2017/18

Discussion in 'Football Talk' started by blaze_of_glory, Jul 6, 2016.

1. krackpot

krackpot Well-Known Member

Bale rescuing Madrid. He's bloody quality.

GeorgiaGunner likes this.
  2. Axel9090

Axel9090 Well-Known Member

Madrid are still failing. I think Zidane gets one more season if they dont win the CL and then he is gone.

GeorgiaGunner likes this.
  3. Wilshere1010

Wilshere1010 Well-Known Member

He deserves that much at the very least.

4. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Well-Known Member

Nah, even Zidane isn't given that much leniency. The CL is his only chance, otherwise he's gone. At Madrid, either you win things or you leave.

redanddread likes this.
  5. krengon

krengon Well-Known Member Trusted

That Messi-Alba connection is deadly..

6. dashsnow17

The way he's just casually strolling up to the ball and contemplating life before releasing it..

I could eat that assist for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

7. krengon

If Real Madrid's form continues they might find themselves outside top 4:eek:

Feels like Zidane's job depends on the PSG tie..

redanddread likes this.
  8. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Real Madrid are losing at home against Villarreal. Zidane sacking getting closer don't think he'll survive

redanddread likes this.
  9. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Professor of Twitter

Crazy to think. He just won back-to-back Champions Leagues. Just crazy to think that Real Madrid needs a "rebuild." haha

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  10. yousif_arsenal

He didn't strength his team didn't buy striker and most of his squad getting old. It only matter of time they get Kane

11. yousif_arsenal

You can see it real Madrid are buying hazard and Kane for almost 200M this summer. Easy.

12. krackpot

krackpot Well-Known Member

don't think they will ever sack him. He might 'step down'.

13. Wilshere1010

Wilshere1010 Well-Known Member

Ronaldo looks finished.

redanddread likes this.
  14. dashsnow17

Not so crazy. Teams come and go in cycles. It's probably time this Madrid team had some new faces in it. It should be remembered that they've recruited a lot of young spanish talent and brought through their own, but it's not enough.

They could arguably do with a new GK, CB, CM, CF and wide forward. Though I think Modric/Kroos/Casemiro is still right up there as the best midfield.

They're doing worse than expected to be sure, but it's not like that team could go on doing what it was doing forever. It just needs some freshening up.

Please God let them go for Kane and not Icardi. If they go for Icardi, we're f*cked.

15. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Professor of Twitter

Why would we be ****ed if they go for Icardi?

16. <<reed>>

<<reed>> PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION

Coq & Gabi are starting for Valencia, Lucas - for Depor.
    The derby of Arsenal rejects.

Jury likes this.
  17. Camron

Camron Well-Known Member

Love this. Think I'm gonna watch. I can't wait for the "we never should've sold" posts.

Watch Coquelin turn into Kante.

al-Ustaadh and Jury like this.
  18. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog Every Little Thing Is Gonna Be Alright Trusted

Gonna watch this too. Been very impressed by Valencia and their coach Marcelino has something about him.

19. Jury

Jury Wenger ├ľut

I was thinking that... He has done a lot and he probably look at things different these days. We'll see.

Wilshere1010 likes this.
  20. krengon

Back in august this Real team was seen as by far the best team in the world and Barca were the ones who were expected to struggle and go through a rebuild.. So the way this season has turned out has been crazy and back in August I never would have guessed Real would be where they are..

Still in the CL though and cup competitions suits this team better it seems, so they can still 'save' this season.