• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2018/19

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

BTW crazy how competitive La Liga is this season, I wonder with Real taking their foot off the gas over the last while in regards to bringing in top quality and Barca not firing on all cylinders if it's opportunity for other teams to really close the gap. I mean it's not as if Barca and Real are backed by the same owners that PSG and City are backed by, the gap is smaller in La Liga. In saying all this the cream will rise to the top for me, Barca will probably win the league and Real will manage to make top 4 in the end. But still it's refreshing to see.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
BTW crazy how competitive La Liga is this season, I wonder with Real taking their foot off the gas over the last while in regards to bringing in top quality and Barca not firing on all cylinders if it's opportunity for other teams to really close the gap. I mean it's not as if Barca and Real are backed by the same owners that PSG and City are backed by, the gap is smaller in La Liga. In saying all this the cream will rise to the top for me, Barca will probably win the league and Real will manage to make top 4 in the end. But still it's refreshing to see.
Barca drops 200m on new players every year, they are worse than City.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

It's good to see more competitive league in Spain.Something that they really lack in La liga in whole history.It's still amazing that Barca and Real can have pretty average season and still win it league.They are too strong or others are just too weak ? Hard to tell really.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Barca drops 200m on new players every year, they are worse than City.

A lot of that recently has come from the Neymar transfer. I don't think they'll be doing that next summer for example unless there's some major outgoings. City can spend without worrying about who's leaving in a financial sense anyways.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
A lot of that recently has come from the Neymar transfer. I don't think they'll be doing that next summer for example unless there's some major outgoings. City can spend without worrying about who's leaving in a financial sense anyways.
Barca want to sign those 2 Ajax wonderkids, I guess it would cost at least 100+ again. And I like that everyone talk about City being able to spend without worrying, but I have never seen them throwing 100+m on a Neymar/Countinho/Dembele. Surely they have a lot of cash, but their transfer business has been reasonable recently.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

wtf, this touch is insane.

He's got the unbelievable abilitiy to follow through, but I think a lot of what he does is about insane previsualization. He knows exactly what he wants to do, he sees it in his head and he can pull almost anything off with his technical level.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Another penalty free kick for Messi.

Two and one assist. But Modric, Griezmann and Mbappe are clearly better.

HBL

Established Member

Such a joke, him and Ronaldo are clearly the best two players in the world. Messi is number one, Ronaldo number two.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member

It’s similar to the Lebron effect. If we’re being realistic, Lebron should probably win the MVP every season, but the voters and public don’t want that, they want to see someone new. Consequently, they give it to the 2nd, or in the case of the Ballon d’Or, the arguable third best performer of the season, unless Messi or Ronaldo made it impossible to not give it to them (ie winning World Cup).

Top Bottom