• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2018/19

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I always said he could still do a job here. But no, he got bullied by Sp**s midfield once so he was ****.

Fantastic player. Could always get the ball under pressure and do something great. In contrast to our current crop.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
So delighted for Santi. Probably my favorite player during his tenure with us. So underrated, was an absolute baller.

Actually watched some Villareal matches this season just to see how he was performing, and he still had it. Still has magic fairy dust on his feet and the vision/intelligence to pick out passes.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
So delighted for Santi. Probably my favorite player during his tenure with us. So underrated, was an absolute baller.

Actually watched some Villareal matches this season just to see how he was performing, and he still had it. Still has magic fairy dust on his feet and the vision/intelligence to pick out passes.

Probably my favorite player to watch after the Zidane years. Plus, he's also one of the most likeable characters off the field.

Most two-footed player I've ever seen in my life and we are talking about worldclass quality there

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
A certain AM regular after seeing all this reaction to Santi doing well

1nhqil.jpg

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

This pass is insane wtf

Tbh, I've seen better - from himand and others. He executes it percfectly, but the receiver's movement demands that pass and the 4 idiot defenders all following Messi's movement inside creates a nice little channel for him to play the pass into.

Top Bottom