• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2018/19

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Real Madrid with 25% possession agaist Betis :D

But Betis couldn't create chances, a free kick decided the game for Madrid.
That's insane.

How was Lo Celso by the way, looked like a real talent the few times I watched him.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
How on earth did I talk myself into thinking we could land Dembele on loan from Barca when we're struggling to even land Denis Suarez on loan from them?

HBL

Established Member
How on earth did I talk myself into thinking we could land Dembele on loan from Barca when we're struggling to even land Denis Suarez on loan from them?
I'm not sure. I also somehow told myself we had a slight chance in landing him.

Dembouz is on fire at the minute. Ability wise he is probably the best of any young player in the world at the minute.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Dembele is electric. Yes, he’s still rough around the edges, sometimes his decision making is suspect, his final ball not accurate, he over dribbles at times, but not many can create something out of nothing like he can.

He’s a special, special talent. You’re on the edge of your seat when he’s on the ball. If he is motivated to fulfill his potential and avoids key injuries, he’ll become an all time great.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Have said it all season, but can’t see Barca winning the Champions League because they’re so suspect defensively. Leganes have done fck all, but they score with their first chance on goal. I know they rotated this match, but Pique is a liability and he’ll start every big match for them.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
He's so damn explosive. I mean Mbappe is quick, Salah is quick, but I don't think there's a player out there right now as explosive as Dembele. He was a good two yards in front of the defender just there when he received the pass, he takes one big first touch and literally half a second later he's already gone past him. He's like young Theo on steroids.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Have said it all season, but can’t see Barca winning the Champions League because they’re so suspect defensively. Leganes have done fck all, but they score with their first chance on goal.

Yeah,and they had some days off in Champions League in recent seasons.Roma,Juve and Atletico beat them quite convincingly at home ground.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Dembele goes out with an injury. Went down without any contact as he lost footing which is a bad sign. Hope it’s not serious. He was easily the motm tonight.

Rakitic, Messi, and Malcolm on (for Dembele).
Yeah,and they had some days off in Champions League in recent seasons.Roma,Juve and Atletico beat them quite convincingly at home ground.
Luckily for Barca, Juve face Atletico so one will be out in the first round.

Suarez scores off the rebound of Messi’s strike, knocking out the goalkeeper in the process. 2-1.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Dembele goes out with an injury. Went down without any contact as he lost footing which is a bad sign. Hope it’s not serious. He was easily the motm tonight.

Rakitic, Messi, and Malcolm on (for Dembele).
Luckily for Barca, Juve face Atletico so one will be out in the first round.

Suarez scores off the rebound of Messi’s strike, knocking out the goalkeeper in the process. 2-1.

Valverde isn't great manager at all.Reckon that he'll leave Barca if they don't win CL this season.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Barca won't be loaning out Malcom now you'd think. Heck they might not even loan out Denis Suarez.

Top Bottom