• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2018/19

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Absolute sh*te as per, I get we’re married to this direction as long as we have Cholo but it just f*cks me off when we have top attacking talent and he just cba.

Just know Ronaldo’s gonna raw dog us midweek.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Athletic Bilbao is the cute girl in the bomber jacket outside the corner shop who you share a twix with but you know you can never be with her, no matter how much you want to.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Real now above Atletico after months of @Rex Banner giving me abuse in this thread? ;)

giphy.gif

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Courtois and Marcelo have both criticized Bale.

What is going on here? We should be all over him. He's a super star

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He’s 29 and extremely injury prone. Obviously I rate him but it’d be a huge gamble for the wages he’d be demanding.
I hear you, but man! What a dream signing. Multiple CL medals, bona-fide big game player and would fill a hole in the squad.

Not to mention the ruckus it would create amongst the homeless.

I would seriously consider us prime time again if we managed to field Özil, Bale and Auba..

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Haha how much did they pay for him? I have this crazy 120m in my head but that can’t be right.
think that is about right. Spent most of the Neymar money on him and Dembele. He'd look out of place even in that Seville team

Latest posts

Top Bottom