• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2018/19

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This is the weirdest year of Spanish football I’ve ever seen, Villarreal have completely imploded in the league yet still should’ve got six points against Barca and Real.

Getafe and Alaves are somehow within touching distance of sh*thousing their way into the CL and Iago Aspas is singlehandedly keeping Celta Vigo out of the drop zone by directly contributing to seven of their last eight goals.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

8 games? I've seen leg breaking challenges, deliberate elbows, punches, etc get 2 and 3 game bans. I know it's not nice insulting someones mother but that's pretty harsh of a punishment.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
8 games? I've seen leg breaking challenges, deliberate elbows, punches, etc get 2 and 3 game bans. I know it's not nice insulting someones mother but that's pretty harsh of a punishment.
Its says 4 games for insults and 4 for grabbing the referee.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I just can't believe Chelsea are trying to put all the blame on Conte for that conflict with Costa to avoid paying him the compensation :lol:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Damn, Chukwueze scored another one.

It starts to hurt more and more that we almost signed him, but not quite.

Hate those work permission issues which occur way to frequently..

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Santi is just a beautiful human being. Always plays with a smile on his face. Really miss this guy!

Ohhhh Santi Cazoooorlaaaaa!!!!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Good game on tonight. Alaves are still in with a shot at European football.

Also if any of you guys are in the UK, itv 4 is showing both Real Madrid and Barca games this weekend.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Zidane and Enzo Fransecoli. High praise!

Enzo Francescoli is regarded as one of the most skilled players in the history of football and Zinedine Zidane once confessed that the Uruguayan was his idol.

The Real Madrid coach, who named his son Enzo after his hero, revealed to Francescoli's son that he gained his skills by learning from the River Plate legend.

"I don't like saying that, because I don't like talking much about myself, but I went to Geneva for a UNICEF event and my son always admired Zinedine Zidane," Francescoli told La Página Millonaria.

"He knows all this story of his son's name, and so on.

"We went to the hotel with Marco and we went down to have dinner at the bar with Zinedine.

"He was very shy, more than me in public, and I said to Marco, 'Ask Zizou what you wanted to ask him'.

"He asked him for his oriented chest controls and so on and Zidane said 'Ask your father because I learned it from him."

Latest posts+

Top Bottom