• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2018/19

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Real Madrid
giphy.gif

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Sevilla should have had 5 at least by now. Missed two great chances 2nd half

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Real Madrid need transfer market aging defense aging midfield poverty striking options.

You just know kane and hazard on Thier way next summer

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Think that Atletico have nice chance to win La Liga.Both Real and Barca have average managers and lack some quality from recent seasons.Should be interesting.

Belgian_Gooner

Real Madrid won't buy Neymar or Hazard or any other galactico. They haven't spent much at all in recent years because they need money to renovate the stadium which just got approval by their board a couple days ago. It's why they've been buying younger players like Vinicius, Vallejo and Asensio.

Also, as much as i love Hazard and how well he plays for our national team, i don't think he would have that much of an impact in this Madrid team as people think. Not as long as Benzema is still their main striker and the defence is leaking goals. I would like to see him at Bayern to replace Ribery, top 5 club in Europe, always nailed on to reach at least the QF of the Champions League, bosses the domestic league every year and less chances of injury because the league is less physical.

Courtois has also regressed the past two seasons. Maybe it's the goalkeeping coaches or his confidence, can't really put my finger on it. He's still bad at saving low shots, can't play out the back and has this habit of punching the ball back into play and mistakes have been creeping into his game. Don't let that one game against Brazil fool you.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Real Madrid should be kicking themselves
Quoting your post here.

very strange off-season from them. Lost Zidane and C. Ronaldo, and did fcuk all. Lost Hazard too, by the look of it. He will be worth a lot more if he continues like this.

I'm liking this, though. Hopefully they will start depending upon their own players more.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Madrid derby today.

Big Game = Bale performance. Madrid is full of big game players.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Quoting your post here.

very strange off-season from them. Lost Zidane and C. Ronaldo, and did fcuk all. Lost Hazard too, by the look of it. He will be worth a lot more if he continues like this.

I'm liking this, though. Hopefully they will start depending upon their own players more.
Well, Hazard will be into the final year of his contract next season. If he doesn't sign, will Chelsea risk him leaving for free or are they going to try to work out a cut price deal. And considering how much they spent on Kepa, I would be shocked if they allowed Hazard to leave for free.

Latest posts

Top Bottom