• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Liga Thread

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
He's always had that though, it's just a question of when he chooses to change role.
I always remember a game at the Bernabeu a few years back and Barcelona were playing awful and creating nothing, think they had Roberto and Rakitic in midfield, Messi hadn't touched the ball.
He got fed up, went back into centre midfield and literally took the ball off one of them like 'get out of the way let me do it', turned away from a Real Madrid hack (most likely Casemiro) and played the best through ball you have seen, absolutely shredded their back four and put, Suarez I think, clean through.
My recollection of everything else is a bit hazy, I was trying to find a clip but I have a feeling Suarez might have f*cked it up.
I just remember thinking 'my god' , 20 of the best players on the planet and it was like watching someone's Dad playing in a kid's game, although ironically it actually looked the reverse.

He is simply incredible, he is the best player on the pitch regardless of what position or role he plays and how much of a mess Barcelona are, if he decided to drop back even further he'd probably be as good as Pirlo with no adjustment period, it's ridiculous.

That's why the Ronaldo debate for me is a non-starter, if you want to argue who is the greater goalscorer then yes it's close, everything else, isn't.

Ronaldo > Messi easily

Messi IS acheating bastard, taxes and hormones. In a douchey club that are fake nice (atleast Real owns being douchey)

And Barca caters to Messi to a fault, he forced the Great Zlatan and Cesc out of the club because he couldnt dare a share the limelight

Messi coasts in a less physical league, while Ronaldo shone in the aggresive PL AND the cynical Italian and has won on an international level with a far far lesser team.

Ronaldo ALL THE way

Latest posts

Top Bottom