• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Liga Thread

Hartson67

Big fraud. Atleast Lopetegui had a philosphy.

Anyway Joao Felix scored his first goal, many more to come. I liked Lodi and Vitolo's performance. 3/3 for Athletico. Let's see how far they'll go.

I like the look of Atletico, I'm just wondering if they've got the depth to go all the way. Would be good if they could.

JoaoFelix

I like the look of Atletico, I'm just wondering if they've got the depth to go all the way. Would be good if they could.

Costa has been very good since pre season, Felix will be the key player in that team. Vitolo was really good during last two games. I have doubts about Lemar, though. They also got Thomas who is very underrated, Saul, Koke. There's also Llorente. Gimenez will be the one who gonna lead their defence with Hermoso. Lodi will be one of the best in the world. Trippier has been very good so far. There's Herrera, Arias, Morata, Felipe. A very good bench, if you ask me. This team has no real weakness, but they will have to be consistent if they want to win La Liga.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Any reason why the f**k Valencia sack Marcelino? after winning the cup finishing top 4 and getting into europa league semi final this is wierd.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom