• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Liga Thread

GDeep™

League is very weak
Suarez over Benzema anytime. Suarez was good in every team and he has much more technical ability.

No one even talked so much about Benzema until 2018 and when Ronaldo played there.
That’s a compliment, he complimented Ronaldo for many years and then flourished and became the leader after he left.

Suarez was out of this world though.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Lukaku better than both. Giroud maybe too. Diego Costa etc. I’m not saying they aren’t good, but they’re more tier 3.

Cmon, Gary, you can't be comparing them to lads who have scored fewer goals than them. Cavani, Higuain and Auba are in the 2nd tier of that generation. Costa and Giroud are tier 3. Lukaku is a different generation.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
in a way its the end of a great generation.... respect for Benzema and Modric.. workhorses who always played at high level and gave their all for the team.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Cmon, Gary, you can't be comparing them to lads who have scored fewer goals than them. Cavani, Higuain and Auba are in the 2nd tier of that generation. Costa and Giroud are tier 3. Lukaku is a different generation.
Stop it, Auba and Higuain never operated at the heights Costa did.

You keep mentioning goals but neither performed at elite clubs.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Costa may not have longevity in his favour but he was legit world class between 2013 and 2018. Far better than Higuain and certainly Auba.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Stop it, Auba and Higuain never operated at the heights Costa did.

You keep mentioning goals but neither performed at elite clubs.

Behave, Gaz, if Higuain or Auba had been at Arsenal from 2013-2018 we'd have won a league title, guarantee you that. One of the cloggers you mentioned was with us during that period and was directly at fault for us not winning a title. You're on shaky ground here.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
I'll give you Costa in that period, he had 5 excellent seasons, but he's scored over 100 goals less than Higuain and Auba, can't just ignore that. I forgot about Vardy, I'd include him in the mix. But Giroud? Wise the bap.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Costa may not have longevity in his favour but he was legit world class between 2013 and 2018. Far better than Higuain and certainly Auba.

Why far better? He was playing for a bigger team that we were watching a lot more cos it was in our league, and he growled a lot, if Higuain or Auba had been in the PL in that period they'd be rated a lot higher.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Behave, Gaz, if Higuain or Auba had been at Arsenal from 2013-2018 we'd have won a league title, guarantee you that. One of the cloggers you mentioned was with us during that period and was directly at fault for us not winning a title. You're on shaky ground here.
So why weren’t Auba or Higuain at top clubs winning things?

Now you’re playing the “if my aunt had balls” game...

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
So why weren’t Auba or Higuain at top clubs winning things?

Now you’re playing the “if my aunt had balls” game...

Cos that's football, it's a team sport, it just works out that way. Also Higuain has won 6 league titles in his career, so there's that.

If Kane broke his leg tomorrow and had to retire, are we gonna say we wasn't one of the best strikers of his generation cos he didn't win anything?

Latest posts

Top Bottom