• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Liga Thread

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ei8hDUXXkAgURyA

:drool::drool::drool:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Do you have a personal disliking towards the man? Just curious, seems like a lot of gunners really really dislike him

It wasn't personal until he did those subsequent interviews were he seemed unwilling to take any personal responsibility. Also the way he ****ed up CL qualification with horrendous team selections, the horrible Baku experience all leave a sour taste in my mouth. Also the style of football we had to endure.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
It wasn't personal until he did those subsequent interviews were he seemed unwilling to take any personal responsibility. Also the way he ****ed up CL qualification with horrendous team selections, the horrible Baku experience all leave a sour taste in my mouth. Also the style of football we had to endure.

That and for me how he destroyed player fitness and motivation in the first half of last season. Some dreadful man-management, and no it's not just *communication*.

If he stayed half the team would have left this summer.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚

This absolute clown is ahead of schedule in his destruction of his new club.

These are the types of games you're reminded about just how bad it was with Emery. It's like our away games at Liverpool or City, we simply went into the games already beaten. Negative approach yet it's not even solid defensively.

He's a clown and absolutely clueless. The 2nd goal is hilarious, it's the ****ness of a manager made manifest and summed up in 5 seconds. Look at the positioning (absolutely shocking) of the players, the definition of a team who isn't clear on what the manager wants them to do because the manager himself is a man without ideas. There's no words for what wankers and clowns Gazidis and Raúl were for hiring this guy. Never, ever should've been the manager of a club of Arsenal's level, especially after he proved that at PSG, lol.

Last edited:

Malky

Established Member
People in the transfer threads banging on about how " we would of have X,Y & Z, signed if Raul was still here " need to remember that he (Raul) wanted to give Emery a contract extension instead of firing him.

He was a disgraceful choice of manager right from the start.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Lee, Musah, and Ander Barrenetxea for la Real start. Isak too of course. Lots of fine talent to watch in this one. Not gonna be a good afternoon for work :lol:
Is Musah playing out of position? He doesn’t look comfortable on the wing, completely out of the game.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Ødegaard to Silva looks to be a downgrade so far. Real Sociedads attacking 433 looked much better last season than this 4231.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Is Musah playing out of position? He doesn’t look comfortable on the wing, completely out of the game.

Yeah, he's naturally a central midfielder.

Javi Gracia uses him there basically just to be a runner and a presser, taking advantage of his fantastic athleticism, he doesn't seem to expect much of him on the ball. Valencia is not playing much football this season, a combination of Gracia's personality + the team lacking players.

He's been very sloppy today Yunus, I heard he was that way in his 2nd game too. Understandable for a 17 year old kid though playing at the highest level.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom