• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Liga Thread

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Barca Koeman actually going to the la liga ffs. Thier fans laughed at him that unacceptable stuff

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Barca Koeman actually going to the la liga ffs. Thier fans laughed at him that unacceptable stuff
I'm kinda torn on who I want to win between Madrid and Barça. Barça would be nice because it would probably increase the chances of Messi staying here in the league (last thing this league in decline needs is losing its best player), but tbh Koeman winning a league title is almost as embarrassing as Choniolo's Atletiquito winning it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm kinda torn on who I want to win between Madrid and Barça. Barça would be nice because it would probably increase the chances of Messi staying here in the league (last thing this league in decline needs is losing its best player), but tbh Koeman winning a league title is almost as embarrassing as Choniolo's Atletiquito winning it.
I guess real madrid have great chance they been playing well lately thier main focus will be CL tho

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
"No to racism! We back our player! Anyway, who knows what happened!"....cover all the bases :cool:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Literally everyone apart from Diakhaby comes out of this looking bad. Valencia players walk off only to get intimidated into playing again, only without Diakhaby. The club account blatantly lie as if Diakhaby wanted the match to continue, then change their tune. Cala denies everything knowing full well there's no evidence that can be used against him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I remember Ben Turner saying Juan Cala was the biggest d*ckhead he ever played with when he was at Cardiff actually.

Smoke, fire etc.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Cala likely said it but tbh Cadíz has no option but to support him given his categorical stance (at least until the end of the season when I'm sure they'll move on). The other option, say, hey, despite no concrete evidence, we don't believe you, is unthinkable for the club unfortunately, it would set a nasty precedent.

Basically everyone acting in their own interests here (Cala realising there's no video and sticking to his story/lie and appealing to presumption of innocence as any good liar/guilty person would), Cadíz doing the ipso facto the only thing they can do, Valencia calling bullshit. Nothing to do but finish out the season and hope that Cadíz quietly moves on from Cala, citing 'sporting reasons'.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom