• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Liga Thread

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Luka Modric? Best midfielder of the last decade? Comfortably I feel.

For sure, Kroos also has to be in the conversation though, and Busquets. Xavi/Iniesta probably more 2000's than 2010's.

Madrid's midfield in general is astonishing, not only in quality but in longevity. They were playing with the exact same midfield like 6 years ago, it's unheard of. It'll go down as one of the best midfields of all time.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

For sure, Kroos also has to be in the conversation though, and Busquets. Xavi/Iniesta probably more 2000's than 2010's.

Madrid's midfield in general is astonishing, not only in quality but in longevity. They were playing with the exact same midfield like 6 years ago, it's unheard of. It'll go down as one of the best midfields of all time.

Factor in Benzema up top and Ramos-Varane at the back (even Carvajal when fit, I'd say Marcelo but Mendy seems first choice now) and it's quite amazing how they've kept them all together for such a long period and to this day all of them are still performing at a very high level.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Mean while we have Xhaka in midfield for the last 5 years. :p

razörist

Factor in Benzema up top and Ramos-Varane at the back (even Carvajal when fit, I'd say Marcelo but Mendy seems first choice now) and it's quite amazing how they've kept them all together for such a long period and to this day all of them are still performing at a very high level.
Accumulate their transfer sums, it will make you cry. So much value.

Tir Na Nog

Iniesta from around 2007-14 was untouchable. Modric has just got better and better and is still running Classicos & CL QFs at 35.

He's such a joy to watch, mesmerising at times. Against Liverpool he was teaching their midfield a lesson, he wasn't fussed with the pace and physicality of their midfield at all, he just played his game. He's been one of my favourite players of the last 10 years no question, even with his obvious links to Sp**s (tho after celebrating the Zagreb win I'm pretty sure he doesn't give af about them).

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Benzema is just too good man, most underrated player of the last decade. Madrid have such legendary players still playing at a top level.

razörist

Benzema is just too good man, most underrated player of the last decade. Madrid have such legendary players still playing at a top level.
And this forum was absolutely filled with people making him out to be some clown, CR7’s ***** etc. Shows the lack of football knowledge here.

Breezy ®

He's such a joy to watch, mesmerising at times. Against Liverpool he was teaching their midfield a lesson, he wasn't fussed with the pace and physicality of their midfield at all, he just played his game. He's been one of my favourite players of the last 10 years no question, even with his obvious links to Sp**s (tho after celebrating the Zagreb win I'm pretty sure he doesn't give af about them).

Players like Modric are part of that 5-10% of pros who are just naturally very good at football. The rest are a mixed bag of trained products, lucky, had contacts, or robbing a living.

You get me? or am I chatting sh!t again?

Tir Na Nog

Players like Modric are part of that 5-10% of pros who are just naturally very good at football. The rest are a mixed bag of trained products, lucky, had contacts, or robbing a living.

You get me? or am I chatting sh!t again?

I'm not sure about the percentages but I get what you're saying. :lol:

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
And this forum was absolutely filled with people making him out to be some clown, CR7’s ***** etc. Shows the lack of football knowledge here.

This Real Madrid team are underrated if that's possible, people act like CR7 carried them. Ramos, Marcelo, Kroos, Modric, Benzema ect are legendary players, absolute joy to watch.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Remember when people were hyping up that bum Thiago?

Like I said then Kroos is levels above that bum.

Top Bottom