• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sponsorship Issue

Alexone234

Tonight we had players who were 16, 17 and 18. This means that some of our players were unable to buy alcohol legally.

At the same time, tonights event was called the Carling cup, which is a Beer brand.

Now if I do a photoshoot, and it involves a model and booze, that model has to be over 18 to be able to do the shoot.

Do we have similar issues here?

Could Carling sponsor a school sports day for example, even if they were aiming the sponsorship at the Parents?

What do others think?

The Mini

I think if I think about it too much, I'll start thinking about Flying Beer cans and thought bubbles coming out, and that's not worth thinking about when you're also thinking about your homework

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The players are not advertizing to drink.
Carling putting money into a sport, which is enjoyed by all ages.
It well known now diet and looking after yourself is very important if you want to become a footballer
It does not bother me at all

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
PolishGooner said:
18 can buy beer in UK? Or 21?

PS. I`m Polish but I dont like alcohol. Weird, isnt it? :D

No it not at all.
The best drink for me is tea

DLC

To answer the question you have to be (legally) 18 before you can buy alcohol from like shops and pubs. However, if you have a drink with a meal with your parents or someone like that then i think it is 16 however it is up to the discretion of the restaurant

Corny

It's only 5 in your own home I kid you not, 18 is obviously the norm and relates to public places.

DLC

But lets face it as a rule it is regarded only slightly above the rule for film age limits by the majority of the public

AFCG7

Established Member
i would think ice cold beer is appreciated more in these tropical climates :D
however i myself dont take any alcoholic drinks so the sprite or coke usually works for me ;D

Top Bottom