• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Squad Analysis 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yep, couple of good strikers. A good GK, A CB in Sokratis who you might be happy having as your less good starting CB. That's really all there is to talk about. Everyone else is injured, a chronic underperformer, heading towards retirement or not good enough.

Players I'd want here on a couple of years time:

Leno
Sokratis
Bellerin
Holding
Mavropanos
Torreira
Lacazette
Aubameyang

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

At this point it's more about who we sell, it almost doesn't matter about signings. There's so much mental fragility and spreads like a disease and about 5 or 6 players are ground zero. They have to go or we will never move forward.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I know we won't be able to sell them all but please I don't want to see many of them next season

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Honestly think we will at most sell 1 regular starter. If that.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Solksjaer is right.

We also are going to drop into midtable if we dont significantly strengthen over the summer.

Wolves, Everton and Leicester are strengthening. If we do nothing, we are finishing somewhere around 9th place.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Solksjaer is right.

We also are going to drop into midtable if we dont significantly strengthen over the summer.

Wolves, Everton and Leicester are strengthening. If we do nothing, we are finishing somewhere around 9th place.

I agree, and it's why CL is so important. We HAVE to win Europa or other teams will catch up. Luckily for United they can just splash cash to get them 4th. We on the other hand need to be very tactical in our purchases.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Man, quite a yard sale we're having this summer. Ramsey, Welbeck, Cech, Ospina, Lichtsteiner won't get a new deal, possibly Mkhi, Özil, Mustafi, Jenkinson and Elneny. That's almost half our squad, but changes need to be made and there's a lot of deadwood at Arsenal.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think we're going to have to go with a youth project. Can't see any other way of doing it with the money we've got.

We need to buy lots of players not even wishlisting

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Man, quite a yard sale we're having this summer. Ramsey, Welbeck, Cech, Ospina, Lichtsteiner won't get a new deal, possibly Mkhi, Özil, Mustafi, Jenkinson and Elneny. That's almost half our squad, but changes need to be made and there's a lot of deadwood at Arsenal.
We had a yard sale about three seasons ago too and that was first team and reserves. I was so happy but there's just do much rubbish, it's unreal.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I think Carra or Neville said its all about getting rid of players. Get them off the books and have a look at the reserves who can do a job. Then get the right calibre of player for the first team. The level of player Emery targets isn't exactly inspiring tbh but there are some first teamers who are not fit for purpose.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Xhaka Mustafi Kola is most important to get rid of. Kola is a problem because he can’t defend and limits the way we can play with him. No need to explain Mustafi and Xhaka

Özil should be first on that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom