• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Squad Analysis 2019/20

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
If Martineli became god this year and Nketiah bursts on at Leeds and one of nelson or saka continues their development.
We could kind of have a problem with 3 spots and
Laca, Auba, Pepe.
with the kids
Martinelli, saka, nelson, Nketiah and smith rowe.

With balogun and john jules knocking at the door as well.

Would you feel we should move one of Laca/Auba on to invest in other areas and give our youngsters more chances and starts?

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
If Martineli became god this year and Nketiah bursts on at Leeds and one of nelson or saka continues their development.
We could kind of have a problem with 3 spots and
Laca, Auba, Pepe.
with the kids
Martinelli, saka, nelson, Nketiah and smith rowe.

With balogun and john jules knocking at the door as well.

Would you feel we should move one of Laca/Auba on to invest in other areas and give our youngsters more chances and starts?

I'm not worried, we're selling Nketiah next Summer for 8.25m.

Getting linked with strikers a lot these days. Linked with Malen and that Norway kid.

We are hopefully deciding to cash in on Lacazette. Hopefully we can get 30-40 M for him. It could go into new contract for Aubameyang and a bit a good talented striker to be back up!

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Getting linked with strikers a lot these days. Linked with Malen and that Norway kid.

We are hopefully deciding to cash in on Lacazette. Hopefully we can get 30-40 M for him. It could go into new contract for Aubameyang and a bit a good talented striker to be back up!

Can't see this happening. More likely (and hopefully) it's Özils leaving in january that can free up some capital. Or at least you can do that on FIFA.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?

Why would we wanna offer new contract for Auba? I think he has 2 years on his current deal which is just enough to get the best out of him instead of extending till he is 35 and get 3 useless seasons more from that deal

Why would we wanna offer new contract for Auba? I think he has 2 years on his current deal which is just enough to get the best out of him instead of extending till he is 35 and get 3 useless seasons more from that deal

It doesn't have to be 3 year extension on current deal. It can be 1 or 2 season extension. Also I have no idea why you are assuming that he will be useless after 32. Ah forgot. This is Arsenal-mania. Where people die at age 26.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable

Is there a single thread you and @BigPoppaPump dont bring up your laca hate agenda. Terribly sad obsession

Is there a single thread you and @BigPoppaPump dont bring up your laca hate agenda. Terribly sad obsession

People discussing our striker line up and how it might become overcrowded. I'm allowed to put my opinion on here how we fix it.

If you don't like it just put me on ignore. Would love for you to stop once for all to try and control my opinions with your constant bullying.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
It doesn't have to be 3 year extension on current deal. It can be 1 or 2 season extension. Also I have no idea why you are assuming that he will be useless after 32. Ah forgot. This is Arsenal-mania. Where people die at age 26.

Speed is the first thing to go...

We have Youngbloods to fill the void anyway

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
People discussing our striker line up and how it might become overcrowded. I'm allowed to put my opinion on here how we fix it.

If you don't like it just put me on ignore. Would love for you to stop once for all to try and control my opinions with your constant bullying.
Bullying:rofl:

UpTheGunnerz

Tbf to Hydro he put forward a scenario where we replace with young and hungry and possibly elite talent. It's not a terrible take, or i can understand where it's coming from, even though i disagree strongly with selling Lacazette at any scenario.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Tbf to Hydro he put forward a scenario where we replace with young and hungry and possibly elite talent. It's not a terrible take, or i can understand where it's coming from, even though i disagree strongly with selling Lacazette at any scenario.
I've been into every thread and there aren't many where this agenda to sell or bash laca doesn't come through strongly. Although, i should have read the topic at hand here before noting it.

UpTheGunnerz

Not to be ignored is that Laca+Auba loves each other and i think that translates very well for most part on the pitch. I.e the Valencia games. We are very lucky to have them both.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Not to be ignored is that Laca+Auba loves each other and i think that translates very well for most part on the pitch. I.e the Valencia games. We are very lucky to have them both.
The irony that the laca haters constantly ignore.. how often Auba has heaped praise on laca

UpTheGunnerz

The irony that the laca haters constantly ignore.. how often Auba has heaped praise on laca

Yeah, and the way they support each other in droughts or rough mental patches (giving each other penalties to convert for example) is beautiful. Hell, they are the best thing about the club at the moment!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He has 1 year left after this season. That's why.

Looking at Vardy a player might not lose pace much, if top pro and not much injuries.

So without UCL next year Auba will not likely extend, and he will be the first one to be sold. Unless they think keeping him is worth more.

Lacazette has 2 years in contract after this one.

*harrassing

The forum is filled with me discussing topics. Troll again buddy

I never troll.

I suggested selling Lacazette because we might get fee for him and it will balance the strike position a bit better than we are seeing now(Auba forced wide to accomplish inferior player Lacazette is not good). I also suggested in numerous threads that if we can get same for Auba we could sell him instead.

The forum is filled with you ass licking posters or attack posters instead of talking football subjects.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom