• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Squad Analysis 2019/20

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
"hydrofluoric aci
The forum is filled with you ass licking posters or attack posters instead of talking football subjects.
I've posted quite a lot today. Find me a post of mine from this week that fits one of these descriptions.
You back on the powder or something?

I've posted quite a lot today. Find me a post of mine from this week that fits one of these descriptions.
You back on the powder or something?

Classic Mark Tobias attacking a weak point in my life just after praising me in PM for being able to be sober few weeks ago. You really are a piece of **** arent you.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Classic Mark Tobias attacking a weak point in my life just after praising me in PM for being able to be sober few weeks ago. You really are a piece of **** arent you.
You insult me for being an ass licker and claim im bullying by everyone while avoiding football topics. Which is the exact opposite of how ive spent my time here and you expect me to not react..
Classic hydro, can give but can't take..

You insult me for being an ass licker and claim im bullying by everyone while avoiding football topics. Which is the exact opposite of how ive spent my time here and you expect me to not react..

Oh mate don't act like you didn't start it.

I was talking football and came up with viable solution to fix our striker situation next summer if top talents like Martinelli and Nketiah make it.

And all you did was attacking that opinion and telling me to go somewhere else with it instead of coming with counter argument.

But its just classic you. You don't like opinions different from yours and you attack the person instead. Classic Mark.

You mean like claiming someone is an ass licker. I didn't attack you. I pointed out your agenda. You started the personal attacks.. go read the thread. There for all to see.
Classic hydro..

71EhiFce9pL._SX425_.jpg

Second time you mentioned/talked about me today for no reason. You started stalking me again? One minute your kissing my ass next minute you're trying to draw me out, make up your mind.

So bipolar! :lol:

My PM from Mark is like 1. Sorry for being ****, 2. attacking me for coke addiction, 3. praising me for being sober... :rofl: I wonder if they are twins, one good one, one bad one. Like Gollum.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
2. attacking me for coke addiction,.
Never pegged 'you for a blatant liar. You're the one slinging insults left and right here.. 'you started the personal attacks. Seems you're bipolar man. All i did was point out the fact you mention laca everywhere and you start calling ass licker, bully, bipolar. Think you're the one who needs a chill here.
Easily triggered.. no ****

Never pegged 'you for a blatant liar. You're the one slinging insults left and right here.. 'you started the personal attacks. Seems you're bipolar man. All i did was point out the fact you mention laca everywhere and you start calling ass licker, bully, bipolar. Think you're the one who needs a chill here.
Easily triggered.. no ****

To long didn't read.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
So bipolar! :lol:

My PM from Mark is like 1. Sorry for being ****, 2. attacking me for coke addiction, 3. praising me for being sober... :rofl: I wonder if they are twins, one good one, one bad one. Like Gollum.

I think he just has daddy issues and tries to fill that hole with AM posters, but doesn't know how to go about it.

Next summer the target could be something like :

1. Aubameyang
2. Malen/Håland
3. Martinelli/Nketiah

It is a bit risky but we should jump at the chance of trying to get next big thing in before its get to expensive for us! Martinelli might also become a left winger.

Lacazette back to Lyon or some C-class CL team like he dreams of!

Top Bottom