• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Squad Analysis 2020/21

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
PSG?
I doubt that's even a real link. Doubt they need a cb. Hopefully we can move him on to some country which has its window open

I'm confident papa will move out
No idea who else we can move out though.

Yeah, that makes sense, probably was bullshit link.

Sokratis to Portugal or Turkey? I guess Turkey would make sense.

rednwhitearmy

Resident Noob
He, until Gabriel, was still our best defender. He just didn’t suit our style of play, and didn’t fulfil the Arsenal requirements to play out from the back.

He’d put his head in front of a bullet though.

I still think Turkey is not ambitious enough for him; he’d still be good in a (lower) mid-table-Premier League team.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If Cedric is just going to play cup games it makes no sense to register him in fairness.

Surprised Sokratis was registered ahead of Mari.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not registering mari or Cedric but Sokratis Özil make no sense i think this is still same from season starts teams have until 20 of October to give thier final list

Makavelii

Marí and Soares are good decisions to leave out of the squad.
But it boggles the mind why we bought them in the first place. Keep in mind, they’re both new signings and we left them out of the squad shortly after signing them :lol:. What a **** show.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Not registering mari or Cedric but Sokratis Özil make no sense i think this is still same from season starts teams have until 20 of October to give thier final list

It makes perfect sense. Cedric is useless and not needed when we have Bellerin and AMN. He can play EL, where we play every week anyway. Same with Mari, competes with 7 CB's.

This is the price we're paying for Raul's criminal actions, thankfully he was sacked.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Mari is not expected to feature this year anyway.

Cedric I'm baffled about.

gkoat

PSG?
I doubt that's even a real link. Doubt they need a cb. Hopefully we can move him on to some country which has its window open

I'm confident papa will move out
No idea who else we can move out though.
Pretty sure papas agent was just using PSG to drive up wage expectations for all the teams competing for his signature

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@Rex Banter Remember out debate about Cedric? You won. :lol:

I just didn’t see the point tbh. It’s fine now obviously we’ve got cover beyond him for the position.

I’ve gone on about him but Bogle was the smart signing. He went for less than Cedric cost us and he’ll be sitting on Sheffield Utd’s bench most of the year anyway.

We could’ve used him in the cups and in two or three years if he hadn’t developed you’re looking at a 10M profit while with Cedric we all know he’ll be leaving on a free in 2024.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Sokratis to Portugal or Turkey? I guess Turkey would make sense.

The transfer window is shut now. No ins or outs except domestically with EFL teams. Only way Sokratis leaves is if he is willing to step down a league.

Also worth remembering the deadline to register players for UEFA competitions is today.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom