• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Stadium Changes

Herbert Chapman

stadiumdecoration.jpg

Link <a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenalinsider.com/2009/08/08/exclusive-new-look-for-emirates-stadium/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenalinsider.com/2009/08/0 ... s-stadium/</a>

Herbert Chapman

I guess this is what Ivan was talking about a few weeks ago, perhaps this is just one of the changes, must say it definatly an improvement !

Viking

Looks beautiful, although I'd have liked our club badge to be in it instead of the Emirates logo...

Unforgiven

Established Member
Is this a photoshop or is it actually up there now?

Why our club badge is not there I don't know.

Herbert Chapman

Unforgiven said:
Is this a photoshop or is it actually up there now?

Why our club badge is not there I don't know.

It's definatly not there now but I think it's likley that it's in the offering, dont worry, half of all the cores DO have the club crest.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It looks fantastic although i would like to see Dennis Bergkamp on it, unless they are doing another one on the other side of the stadium with him and others on it?

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Is it real though? I saw the same pic a week or so ago as a jpeg. Someone on here linked to it on flickr or something like that. The photoshop job is pretty bad too.

I really like the idea if it's true though. I like that they've brought back the Victoria Concordia Crescit part. It's particularly fitting for the way we play (or attempt to play at least) football nowadays too.

outlaw_member

Established Member
So is this where all the Adebayor and Toure money has gone? Seriously though, it's a shame that Bergkamp wasn't included, and the Arsenal badge should also be added in somewhere.

Meatwad

the emirates logo isn't on the mural either. that's just the side of the stadium the emirates logo is on. the mural on the other side that has the arsenal badge will have that on top of the mural.

xcdude24

Established Member
If they want to decorate the stadium, they should allow for more fan-generated flags/banners in the stands.

AliBabaBrewer

I like it, but I wouldn't like it plastered to the side of the stadium. Maybe a few like them littered very near by, possibly on the walls opposite the stadium, where we walk around to get in, but not on the actual stadium..

MAK 14

Established Member
Good idea to be honest - but i don't really like the location of it at all. Also, i would rather have the Arsenal badge on it than the Emirates logo, but apart from that, it's looks alright.

Top Bottom