• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Stahtis...

Anders Limpar

...just want to pay my tribute to dear old Efstahtis Tavlaridis!!

Even if you'll never make it through the ranks at Arsenal you have proven yourself to be a good footballer to me and many other Arsenal supporters the last couple of weeks!!

You have even picked up the Keownian way of yelling at cheating forwards falling over...

...my personal favourite moment during the game :D

Good luck and hope you get another chance against Boro!!

Spartan

go oooooonnnnnnn Stathis!! ;D

me fellow Greek...i'm a bit biased but i thought he done really well :mrgreen:

beaney

ive seen him a few times and he looks alright, although he does tend to jump all over the forwards when going for a cross or header!

other than that he looks very assured, so good luck to him!

Spartan

henry_14 said:
greek players like latvians cannot cut it in th eEPL.

thats a bit f*ckin harsh...theres hardly any Greeks over here, all the top players play or have played in italy or spain and have done well

you got any hard facts to back up your claim?? if not shut it coz your post sounds a bit racist

thegame24

Established Member
henry_14 said:
greek players like latvians cannot cut it in th eEPL.

gianikopolos at bolton is "cutting it"

stathis is still immature u know its not like hes 30 or somin he may get better.

and papadoplos GREEK he will be a future star striker for us.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom