• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Im with Stan on this one. The wage bill should be managed alot better.

A non Champions League team should not be paying out 200m+ or have players on 350k.

Im with Stan on this one. The wage bill should be managed alot better.

A non Champions League team should not be paying out 200m+ or have players on 350k.

You are right, we should sell our biggest assets, everyone who is over 120k/week(as we are just EL club) and buy more El Nennies and players on 50k/week. Who need world class players anyway when you are just EL club? SELL!

In that way the main workers of the company don't get their share in the money generated by the club and Stan could pay him 6-9 M for consoling next summer!

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
You are right, we should sell our biggest assets, everyone who is over 120k/week(as we are just EL club) and buy more El Nennies and players on 50k/week. Who need world class players anyway when you are just EL club? SELL!

In that way the main workers of the company don't get their share in the money generated by the club and Stan could pay him 6-9 M for consoling next summer!
Our wage structure has been completely disrupted by failure to renew contracts in a timely manner & desperate transfers. Özil is not worth close to his wage just like Walcott before & Ramsey to come. Mino also seems to have bent us over with bonuses for his players.

The last few transfer windows we always seem to be up against wage limits & not just imposed by the club. At the mo we are just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

Our wage structure has been completely disrupted by failure to renew contracts in a timely manner & desperate transfers. Özil is not worth close to his wage just like Walcott before & Ramsey to come. Mino also seems to have bent us over with bonuses for his players.

The last few transfer windows we always seem to be up against wage limits & not just imposed by the club. At the mo we are just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

If EL club want to keep their star players they need to pay higher wages.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Eboue, my memory of Eboue must not be the same as he was extremely inconsistent and at times became a bit of a joke at this club.

Özil cost a lot, earns a lot and in my opinion is currently not a great return, even transfer fee aside I feel his reported 350k is wasteful.

Was some hype around him, he replaced Lauren and people didnt think we needed to buy Sagna

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Eboue, my memory of Eboue must not be the same as he was extremely inconsistent and at times became a bit of a joke at this club.

Özil cost a lot, earns a lot and in my opinion is currently not a great return, even transfer fee aside I feel his reported 350k is wasteful.

Eboue had a great break through season which left Arsenal fans confused by the Sagna transfer until we saw Sagna play. After the good first season by Eboue he struggled for conssistency and his peformances got worse and worse.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Eboue was superb in the champions league run to the final and I always liked him when he played further forward as well. Had some good moments for the club but sadly his most memorable will always be the subbed on subbed off incident.

When we beat Barca at the Emirates he was huge , time and time again broke presses , pinned the opposite winger by taking up high positions when we had the ball . He just wasn't all that dedicated to take that nex step .

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Eboue was superb in the champions league run to the final and I always liked him when he played further forward as well. Had some good moments for the club but sadly his most memorable will always be the subbed on subbed off incident.
Eboue further up was absolutely horrific, ffs.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
raw_giant_web-776x415.jpg

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Matt Scott is a hack. Our wage bill isn’t going to be 60% of turnover. It was 47% in the last financial reports and a lot of the increase in wages is offset by outgoings. It will probably increase by £2om ish which is more like a 5% increase. He also says we will eat into 25% of the cash reserves (£30m) with our current spending and we will add £50m in sponsorship revenues from 2018/19 but will need champions league money to become self funding. That doesn’t add up.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
People expected everything to change with Wenger's departure but given our financial situation (if the above is true) then why on earth is Ramsey being allowed to engineer himself into a huge and unwarranted pay-rise or a cut-price transfer?

Latest posts

Top Bottom