• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Staying for the game

matthotchkiss

Hi folks,

Looking for some help. Myself and my girlfriend are heading down to watch the game against Chelsea on the 24th of January and have no real idea about where to stay, how to get down and how to get to the game.

I've been to the stadium before, but it wasn't for a match and I drove there so it's all a bit unfamiliar and I assume it'll be very busy.

I'm travelling from Glasgow and will probably head down on the Saturday then leave Monday morning.

I realise it's not riveting football talk, but would appreciate any help from supporters or local rccomendations for hotels. We've got a budget of around £250-£400 for the weekend.

Thanks

Matt

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Are you going down by train or coach?
I can not recommend hotel to stay in but have stayed in Premier Inn when I have needed to stay in a hotel when I have been away from home.
Have you looked at websites such as Booking com?
Have you looked at trip advisor reviews for hotels
If you going by car it may be cheaper to stay just outside London and catch tube train to get to Arsenal

matthotchkiss

We were told the train might be the best option but considered flying down to get there quicker.

Whatever is the best compromise in terms of price, ease of access to and from the hotel and the stadium, then getting home again.

I really have no clue so I'll just need to make good guesses!

JackTheHack

I'd go for the Travelodges around Kings Cross, not the Ritz but should do it for £60/70ish for a double per night and easy for centre and Arsenal.

Top Bottom