• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Stephan Lichsteiner Leaves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Why isn't Jenks playing ahead of him at this point. Wasn't he good against Cardiff?

I guess it's the lack of game time that put management off throwing him in today but I think (hope) we see him against Huddersfield and then slowly build him back up from there.

Not ideal but if he performs well and with a year left on his deal he could tie us over until Bellerin returns from injury and focus the summer budget on other areas.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
We should get her in at RB v Huddersfield.

Lichsteiner is f*cking sh*t. I rarely call players sh*t but he's really, really sh*t.

Well past it isn't he .Doesn't have the legs for this league which isn't his fault just age catching up with him. I was all for the signing back in the summer but end of this season has to be a handshake and a goodbye wave.

Wryer

Lich was brought in to provide some experience and dressing room presence, which was the right move, given the context of a squad in transition.

But having a 35 year old be the primary cover for our ONLY legit rightback was just plain suicidal and pure negligence. We were basically gambling on Bellerin's fitness. This features very highly on my list of tactical and strategic errors this season.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Just dosed off for the 2-1, awful stuff. Get an academy player in, Jenks was poor against Cardiff also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom