• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Stephan Lichsteiner Leaves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Please can I have your dealers number? Must be strong stuff.

Prime Licht I would actually agree on being better than even Prime Monreal.

That is from his Swiss NT performances and Swiss TV reports/clips.

Currently with his age and his legs gone he’s not even close of course.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Prime Licht I would actually agree on being better than even Prime Monreal.

That is from his Swiss NT performances and Swiss TV reports/clips.

Currently with his age and his legs gone he’s not even close of course.

It is not like I think Licht is much of anything these days, still better than Monreal atleast!

Licht tries and fails, Monreal just is, does nothing and fails

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Best of luck to him. It's really a shame he couldn't have played for Arsenal when he was younger. His legs -- his ability to sprint tirelessly up and down the pitch -- were responsible for his nickname "The Swiss Express." Sadly, by the time he got to North London they were gone. He was a great one though.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Why unfortunate? He doesn't even get in ahead of a makeshift RB and his legs clearly gone to match the demands of this league

I think Lich has played well when he has been given the chance. Granted AMN is the first choice but Lich makes a decent second choice.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I think Lich has played well when he has been given the chance. Granted AMN is the first choice but Lich makes a decent second choice.

Where does Hecccy fit in your pecking order once back from injury? Which is hopefully start of season

GDeep™

League is very weak
Best of luck to him. It's really a shame he couldn't have played for Arsenal when he was younger. His legs -- his ability to sprint tirelessly up and down the pitch -- were responsible for his nickname "The Swiss Express." Sadly, by the time he got to North London they were gone. He was a great one though.
We didn’t need him when he was younger, we had Sagna.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
We didn’t need him when he was younger, we had Sagna.

Sagna was injured and missing half the games when Lichtsteiner was around 27-28 years old. I think Stephan would have been better than 20-year old Carl Jenkinson, who started 21 games for Arsenal in the 2012-13 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom