• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Stephan Lichsteiner Leaves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I got to believe we are changing out tune on defence by removing the high line that has crippled us so often lately.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Am certainly in favour of this if his wage isn't absurd. Great player to have for a season to take us up a notch during the transition. The only worry is that sooner or later we need to go for bigger fish, players around which we intend to build our lines, and in the rumours as of now there are no such players.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Welcome! I think this is a decent move. We need to put some pressure on Bellerin and get some depth as well.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

This was a no brainer from the get go, anyone who isnt happy you know where the door is!!

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
A 34 year old Zlatan Ibrahimovich couldn't last in the PL, but we expect a 34 year old right back to do well.
First of all, Zlatan was never fast and he's taller.
Second of all, Lichtsteiner has the following nicknames: Forrest Gump, The Swiss Express and The Man with 8 Lungs.
Third, Ribery is 35 and he was running like the Roadrunner against Real's players constantly beating them, so I'll let you draw the conclusions after you see the flaws in your post.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

His crossing ability is a weird myth Arsenal fans have dreamt up. I gather he just had a bad season too. But a good mentor and a sensible backup.

Somebody make a gif of him going down the escalator when everybody else used the stairs!

GIF NOW OR I QUIT THE FORUM.

lol just joking

GIF NOW OR I NEVER QUIT THE FORUM.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
His crossing ability is a weird myth Arsenal fans have dreamt up. I gather he just had a bad season too. But a good mentor and a sensible backup.
No, he hasn't had a bad season and he is a better crosser than the one we have

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Somebody make a gif of him going down the escalator when everybody else used the stairs!

GIF NOW OR I QUIT THE FORUM.

lol just joking

GIF NOW OR I NEVER QUIT THE FORUM.
source.gif

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
'made up' by those who watched him in the recent game against Spain - perhaps you missed it

Stannis

A 34 year old Zlatan Ibrahimovich couldn't last in the PL, but we expect a 34 year old right back to do well.

That was largely because of this, look how his knee bends, freak injury that could happen to anyone.

For the role he has been picked Lichtsteiner should be fine

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Welcome to Arsenal Stephan.

Hope he brings his experience and adapts quick to help in this new era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom