• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Stephan Lichsteiner Leaves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Hmmmm good looking too, welcome.

ClubLevel

will-poulter-toy-story.png

Welcome Sid.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
There are some nice examples of full backs playing good in these years like Javier Zanetti, Cafu, Dani Alves... If he takes care of his body and acts like a professional, he could last a few more years at top level.

Looking at his signing pictures, not an ounce of fat on him. Looks in tip-top shape.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
There are some nice examples of full backs playing good in these years like Javier Zanetti, Cafu, Dani Alves... If he takes care of his body and acts like a professional, he could last a few more years at top level.
Good examples but how many could actually perform at that age? Especially in the PL, where players are more about pace and physicality.
With the right attitude and professionalism, maybe he could last a few more years, but who knows.
Given that he is signed free at a relatively old age, I would not judge too much on his performance on the pitch. But would certainly expect him to provide invaluable experience and leadership for the squad and serving as a mentor for Bellerin.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
wtf does Pires ever leave the Arsenal ground?

is he our new kit manager?

God bless that man, hanging around like a bad smell. It's got to be even more awkward now that Arsène isn't around.

I wonder who's going to be the first guy to say, "so ummm Robert, are you...you know, are you meant to be here? Like did someone actually invite you?"

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
God bless that man, hanging around like a bad smell. It's got to be even more awkward now that Arséne isn't around.

I wonder who's going to be the first guy to say, "so ummm Robert, are you...you know, are you meant to be here? Like did someone actually invite you?"
Probably some loathsome reptile who doesn't know Arsenal's history and is only interested in making money for himself.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Good backup, tho I hope we won't actually need him in the massive games. Should be good for Hector.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
People who claim he is here to be backup to Bellerin must have never seen him play. I seriously think if Bellerin doesn't find the form he had when he first broke out, Lich will gladly take his starting spot.

Anyways, glad to have this guy and think this a shrewd piece of business. All the best to you Lich and rock that #12 jersey!

cannonade

Established Member
God bless that man, hanging around like a bad smell. It's got to be even more awkward now that Arséne isn't around.

Arsenal/Kroenke’s version of the Walmart greeter.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Think Lichsteiner will start over Bellerin tbh. Unless Bellerin can prove he's not ****.

Stannis

I was reading that stuff when we signed Cech

Overall he was outsanding in his first season, went off the rails after that.

Off the pitch though I’m still respect cech.

When we loose a game it’s almost always Cech doing the press duties (sometimes Ramsey). He never hides, we need that to be instilled more widely

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom