• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Stephan Lichsteiner Leaves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

:lol::lol::lol:

Quite a few junior clubs in the north western suburbs of Melbourne are built around those who migrated from the Balkans.

Racial taunts, disgusting tackles, dodgy linesmen, you name it, they've done it.

Yup I know the ones :lol: and they're real original with the racial taunting too:rolleyes:.

Embarrassing to football in this country that AFL clubs are still much more culturally inclusive if you are Black ,Asian or Anglo Saxon than Football clubs.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Does doing the flag somehow make Albanians feel apart of the world cup win?

Enlighten me please..?

No, we actually are claiming that cup, and after the bilateral discussion we had with Merkel, she had agreed to ship it to Kosova or Albania soon. That is the reason she is making that eagle symbol.

What kind of stupid question is that. By that gesture he is only greeting his Albanian supporters and family in his original country. Mustafi is a German citizen and we are glad that he is contributing for the country who gave him the opportunity to become who is he today. That's all. We like Germany by the way. ; )

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
No, we actually are claiming that cup, and after the bilateral discussion we had with Merkel, she had agreed to ship it to Kosova or Albania soon. That is the reason she is making that eagle symbol.

What kind of stupid question is that. By that gesture he is only greeting his Albanian supporters and family in his original country. Mustafi is a German citizen and we are glad that he is contributing for the country who gave him the opportunity to become who is he today. That's all. We like Germany by the way. ; )

:lol:

Erlis

Hope you did get offended this time, because you strangely sounded a bit offended by that gesture as an arabian saudit you are. Chill, mate.

Godwin1

Very well-known
There's nothing really wrong with Serbs, have a look at their history and you can see why they have a siege mentality. I'm sure other groups top the list for violent crime etc if everyone wants to go down that road...

Reactions: FEH

Erlis

Huh? What are you on about, am I the 'Arabian Saudit'..? :confused:

Sorry, I normally do not focus a lot on the nicknames, only remember those that I had more discussions with. I hope that was not understood as offence by anyone on the forum.

Let's focus on the WC , which is my favorite football tournament.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Sorry, I normally do not focus a lot on the nicknames, only remember those that I had more discussions with. I hope that was not understood as offence by anyone on the forum.

Let's focus on the WC , which is my favorite football tournament.

No worries mate, lets move on.

Only Xhaka and Lich left in the WC now for us (I think), guessing Özil will be back for a full pre-season with the first team squad.

Emery has got the best return to pre season in a WC year he could probably ask for.

Stannis

No worries mate, lets move on.

Only Xhaka and Lich left in the WC now for us (I think), guessing Özil will be back for a full pre-season with the first team squad.

Emery has got the best return to pre season in a WC year he could probably ask for.

Midfield is very light without Xhaka and Torreira. It’s probably best for us they go out soon

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Midfield is very light without Xhaka and Torreira. It’s probably best for us they go out soon

Ah yes, Torreira forgot about him.

Hopefully can fully sign and move to his new home soon if Uruguay go out the next round (Portugal), I preferred when they had him on the bench, I want to see him play, get a taste but I think I can wait til he is in an Arsenal shirt :lol:

Can see the Swiss game going either way so, Xhaka definitely needs a rest!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Lichtsteiner's 100% gonna retire and become one of those ESPN yer da pundits who criticise players for celebrating their own birthday.

DjYeRu_XgAI9VJj.jpg:large

Aevi

Hale End FC
Wasn't expecting a whole lot but I was thoroughly impressed. Some of his forward passes were absolutely crisp; he played a large role in our opening goal and almost assisted another with a lovely over the top ball to Lacazette. His experience clearly shows and he still has plenty left in the tank.

Bellerin, watch out.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Him & Torreira bring a much needed spine and aggression to our side along with Xhaka and I could even see Laca getting heated too. I like it!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I love the way he's in the refs ear and takes no nonsense. He will be a talker gor sure. I just hope some of our shyer players take note and listen.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I love the way he's in the refs ear and takes no nonsense. He will be a talker gor sure. I just hope some of our shyer players take note and listen.

This guy is the best candidate for the armband hands down . Between Stephan , Luca and Xhaka that's a very fiery trio:lol: .

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
This guy is the best candidate for the armband hands down . Between Stephan , Luca and Xhaka that's a very fiery trio:lol: .
I know what you mean about the captaincy. He's only signed on for a year too so it could work. Xhaka may not start every game despite the new contract so I've ruled him out but yeah,that's a very robust trio :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom