• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Steve Bould: How Is He As Assistant Manager?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

We used to say the same about Pat Rice.

It’s not really known what assistant managers do tbh that’s always been kept behind closed doors in almost every club.

Preacher

Always Crying
What will happen ? Stay or leave ?

I think he'll stay. Of course it probably depends who will be new manager. Maybe he'll want his own people in assistant manager position.

In that case Bould would probably take different position in the club.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
he'll back to youth team I think any manger will come he'll bring his own stuff with I think only our medical team will stay there will be new coaches assistant manager fitness stuff

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

he'll back to youth team I think any manger will come he'll bring his own stuff with I think only our medical team will stay there will be new coaches assistant manager fitness stuff
Our youth teams are doing great, we don’t want this useless **** to get involved now.

AL the gooner

Questionable film taste
Man of the match in the 1994 cup winners cup final . Probably his last meaningful contribution to Arsenal.
The whole backroom staff will leave, whoever comes in will bring his own team, unless its a muppet like Rodgers.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Bould needs to go as well, no point keeping him around. Per is taking over the youth team isnt' he?

shootxhakashoot

Özil lives rent-free in my head
Bould needs to go as well, no point keeping him around. Per is taking over the youth team isnt' he?
Its interesting that a lot of whats been going behind the scenes has had a very "Germanic" feel, Mertesacker into the youth team, Mislintat in, Özil resigning and signings from the bundesliga. I'd say reading between the lines we will be getting a German coach....
Who knows what will happen with Bould but would be a shame to see him dumped out of the club.

Zaza

Always felt Keown would've made a better assistant. If the rumors of Keown training the 06 Ucl defence is true, then I wonder why he was never made a permanent member of the staff. Oh well

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Its interesting that a lot of whats been going behind the scenes has had a very "Germanic" feel, Mertesacker into the youth team, Mislintat in, Özil resigning and signings from the bundesliga. I'd say reading between the lines we will be getting a German coach....
Who knows what will happen with Bould but would be a shame to see him dumped out of the club.

Hope its not Lowe! I've nothing against Bould just not really sure what he brings to the table, its not like our defence has improved I would imagine any new manager will want to choose his own assistant anyway.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Always felt Keown would've made a better assistant. If the rumors of Keown training the 06 Ucl defence is true, then I wonder why he was never made a permanent member of the staff. Oh well
Don’t forget that defence was conceding in the league despite our solid CL record.

Any new coach will get rid off Bould, managers will bring their own boys in.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Didn't want it at the time .

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
What will happen ? Stay or leave ?

I think he'll stay. Of course it probably depends who will be new manager. Maybe he'll want his own people in assistant manager position.

In that case Bould would probably take different position in the club.

New man needs to pick his own team.

Bould should head to sunderland if the job comes up. Perfect chance to get his managerial career up and running.

shootxhakashoot

Özil lives rent-free in my head
Hope its not Lowe! I've nothing against Bould just not really sure what he brings to the table, its not like our defence has improved I would imagine any new manager will want to choose his own assistant anyway.
I would though have Bould there in any new manager setup though, if you bring in Low or any European coach they will bring in/keep a European defensive setup. This is if you ask me is a big part in our failings. What we need is good old fashioned, organised English denensive setup, much like what Burnley have and thats not to say Im a fan of Sean Dyche...
Bould can help with this I just dont think Wenger would let him in all honesty.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom