• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Steven Bergwijn

Stannis

I’d be very underwhelmed by this. He is decent that’s all. Like any prospect he has the ability to improve but, we can do better

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I’d be very underwhelmed by this. He is decent that’s all. Like any prospect he has the ability to improve but, we can do better
Well he is winger and we need of wingers and he won't be costing us much money

Crocrodile

If we are signing a winger from the Dutch league, it just has to be Neres. Left-footed and tricky with pace, just what we need. A level above Bergwijn.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Close this thread, he’s as average as they come. There’s only one player we should get from the Eredivisie right now and his name is De Ligt.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
'Preparing'... 'Closely following'... 'Very close'... It's like the club turns into a creepy weirdo every transfer window.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
'Preparing'... 'Closely following'... 'Very close'... It's like the club turns into a creepy weirdo every transfer window.
I suppose there's only a thin line between scouting and stalking - as a number of Boy Scout leaders have demonstrated in the past

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I suppose there's only a thin line between scouting and stalking - as a number of Boy Scout leaders have demonstrated in the past
Jesus, think of all the innocent Boy Scout Leaders out there, though. I bet they can't even tell people what they do anymore :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom