• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Steven Nzonzi

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Depends on if he's part of Emery's plans or not, as it was Wenger who renewed his contract back in march, but time will tell, I guess. But N'Zonzi would definitely be an upgrade for me.

No doubt. I like Elneny a lot. Good squad player. I think he'll be a good fit for the way Emery likes to play as well. But he's not N'Zonzi. I think Emery would like to have N'Zonzi because of their history together (and that N'Zonzi may well want to come), but I have doubts about reaching agreement with Sevilla on a price. If it happens, it could be one of those things that goes right to deadline day. If so, it will liven up the end of the transfer window with all this early business getting done.

Bergkamp1988

I like the height, the serenety, the simplicity of his passing game, the positioning to receive the ball. Brings tempo from behind. And the physicality is reassuring in midfield. I'd be more confident knowing he's on the pitch rather than, say, Xhaka (whom I like as well. Not being bashful).

Would really like to have this guy join the squad. Obviously would need some more mobile players around him though. "electrons" so to speak.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't trust sky source but it seem we interested and want to buy another mid even if Orny saying our Transfers bussnies is done. because if we go with 3 midfielders we need to add another one because we only have 5.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Can you imagine a world where our central midfielders actually have to fight for a place.

tenor.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom